I feel for the C++ meme

Will my pc die if I make mistakes in my C++ code?

Attached: 1655229266668.jpg (214x235, 9.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/793628/worldwide-developer-survey-most-used-languages/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, make sure to save the core dump so you can reload the contents of it to your RAM when you have to reformat it.

No we no longer use OSes from the 90's just don't screw with system critical files and you'll be fine.

I miss fucking around with c and asm in windows 95/98/ME, every day an adventure, having to reinstall my OS weekly lmao.

It could, undefined behavior is a bitch. I dereferenced nullptr once, and my firstborn son died.

kekd heartily

Dont fall for the C++ meme, its a dying language. Rust is garbage but it is sadly eclipsing C++ in popularity.

Learn Clojure desu, its an actually employable Lisp, which is based.

Just install templeOS is you want to relive it. The programs all run at ring zero so you'll be crashing in no time.

>rust eclipsing c++ in popularity
lmao fuck you and your self fulfilling prophecy, rustranny
rust is thrash

forgot picrel
statista.com/statistics/793628/worldwide-developer-survey-most-used-languages/

Attached: n.png (800x599, 48.33K)

>its a dying language
You will turn to dust, and C++ will still be here.

You clearly didn't fall for any mene if you're this new to c++,

There will never be a time when Clojure is more employable than C++.

Youre right, because everything is headed for JavaScript and Rust. The future is terrifying. C and C++ and Lisp programs wont even exist.

And we will all be in our browsers.

Rust is good for some things, but nothing will ever beat C/C++, you will have to one day accept that fact and live with it. They will probably never die unless we giga evolve into divine beings that make 1 language for all uses
Kek

>They will probably never die unless we giga evolve into divine beings that make 1 language for all uses
No, C will never die. C++ certainly will fucking die because not even C++ programmers like C++. C++ getting replaced is inevitable, but C will always be here for legacy codebases and Unix autism.

>not even C++ programmers like C++
I love C++. I am not switching any time soon.
t. C++ dev since 2002

The occasional suicidal masochist is the exception, not the rule, user.

if you don't need threading use dart or go. they both compile to native binaires.

Idk what that is, but I use the ++ operator in C all the time and it works on my machine.

KEK imagine not understanding the most fundamental economic principles of supply and demand and just go for the most used languages.
NGMI