Secrets time

Secrets time

Attached: Secret threads are niece level gay.gif (280x242, 599.39K)

Secret threads are retarded and gay like my nieces big fat gay retarded cock that she fucks my ass with.

My niece has a big fat and gay niece cock.

Lucky you! I would love to be fucked by my niece with her big fat and gay niece cock.

I have 5 nieces and they are all pretty cute. Would be fun to try stuff with them, one in particular because she's the one with the big fat gay niece cock.

A few years ago i tried to rape my sister. It was an incredibly pathetic attempt. It never went further then a forced kiss and groping her chest because a quick punch in my face reminded me how fucking embarrassing this whole situation was. We haven't talked to each other for two or three weeks. Now it's more or less fine between us. We both just pretend it never happened.

When my nieces come to stay I let them sunbath bottomless so I get to see their big fat gay niece cocks.

That's gay! niece cock fucking my ass level gay with their big fat gay niece cocks.

How big is her big fat gay niece cock?

Animater man????

I want to fuck my coworker so bad we've hung out alone a couple times and god, i kinda fucked up by telling him that I wasn't wanting to be part of this open relationship he has because its majorly degenerate but fuck, hes my type even though he wants to continue an open relationship. I guess my morals fucked up my chances of doin this

Just let your niece fuck your ass with her big fat gay niece cock, much easier way to go.

Big fat gay niece cock man.

Looking at niece cocks is the best!

My bf on nights out plays a game called minefield. During the night he will try and spike one of my drinks. If i don't realise and drink it he gets to fuck me how he wants. Only thing is i think he has started to share me with two of his friends without telling me

You should let your niece fuck your ass with her big fat gay niece cock.

I touched my younger cousin's pussy through her shorts. I was pretending to wrestle with her. I could tell she liked it.
Later when I had to vacuum the bedrooms, she said "hold on wait a second" and ran off to her room. She came back blushing and acting a little bit shy.
When I got around to vacuuming her room, her slimey grooly dirty panties were sitting out on her dresser. Like, the crotch of her panties was presented upwards and it was just totally covered in her grool.

Presumably:
>She left her panties there so I could see them.
>She came back not wearing any panties. Probably hoping i'd touch her thru her shorts again.

did he invite his niece?

Larp, I hope you get fucked to death with a big fat gay niece cock.

one time i asked my niece to fuck me with her giant horsecock and my colon exploded 11/10

This is good to hear, I also like that my niece with her big fat gay niece horsecock fucks my ass with her big fat gay niece horsecock.

if i say that she fucked me with her gargantuan niece cock then maybe youd believe lmao.
but it's true. happened hmm like 7yrs ago now

Sounds like a gay niece cock level good time.