Why do trannies, twinks and femboys only go for the tall ripped chiselled Chads with 10+ inch cocks...

Why do trannies, twinks and femboys only go for the tall ripped chiselled Chads with 10+ inch cocks? Does it feel good knowing you are contributing to the evil known as hypergamy? This doesn't really strictly apply only to you degenerates, mostly femme bottoms in general. In fact you faggots are worse than actual femoids if you think about it, look at Grindr & Tinder for example. The 80/20 rule seems to also affect even the gay dating market nowadays, 99% of transgirls & femboys now have a list of standards that require their tops to be literal Chads & Tyrones while at the same time shunning all chasers to the point where they become incels such my myself. This happens on literally every dating sites, even the ugly hons insta-block me when I send my face pic. So with that being said, can you faggots explain yourselves? As for real foids reading this, FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

>Transbians & Chads fuck off, no one cares what you think.

Attached: Universal Hypergamy.jpg (3684x2400, 963.25K)

Ok incel

>people are attracted more to attractive people
crazy how that works

not really true. trans girls and femboys have lower standards than cis girls. their options are much more limited due to very few dudes being into it. i would say it's pretty easy to hook up with a looksmatch trans girl or femboy. you're not going to bat out of your league, though

i get like 1 match/week of some 6/10 on tinder and would have to carry the conversation for it to go anywhere. on grindr/craigslist i've hooked up with 7/10 mtfs with bare minimum effort

>their options are much more limited due to very few dudes being into it
go to any major city and if you're remotely attractive as a tranny/trap you will be inundated with messages. loads of dudes want to fuck trannies.

the solution is either to stop being a homosexual sodomite and start pursuing genuine relationships with women, or to become a tranny yourself. most people who end up in your position end up becoming a tranny because the former is a million times more difficult if you aren't already perceived as a "chad" or "tyrone". good luck.

in absolute numbers, yes fewer guys are into trannies or traps
but proportionally, it's like 10 guys for every cute tranny/trap. they get the pick of the litter

It’s because your a degenerate focused on sex and lack any meaningful personality. You clearly have no social skills if your seriously going to ask why people are more attracted to attractive people like you’ve gotta be fucking retarded to not know the answer. Go to a church and then after that a therapist you giant faggot

You are retarded please end your own life, thank you.

>Why do trannies, twinks and femboys only go for the tall ripped chiselled Chads with 10+ inch cocks?

They're not.

As a cute HRT femboy myself, give me a good reason why I should even tolerance your smelly ass let alone have sex with you?

Blackpill is brutal buddy boyo. If you're ugly its fucking over for you no matter what but if you're a normie with average height you might get lucky if you try your luck with girls in large social circles.

But I doubt you're in any social circles if you're on Any Forums.

>HRT femboy
Your going too far for a fetish man you need to turn your life around

what makes you so upset friend? can't handle the truth? :-)

No I just hope you can forgive your self in the future for what your doing to your body just for a fetish. Guilt is not a kind creature ya know.

lol plenty of us want trans girls, twinks, and femboys. I'm sure some of us are into ugly bastards, though, same as cis women.

I'd spread my legs for tgirls before I'd spread them for a bitter chud.

Yikes

I'm not saying that this is what I'm doing. I'm telling OP that if he goes down this pathway, this is what to expect. Clearly he isn't very high on the sexual hierarchy, and it won't be long for him to realize that becoming a femboy/tranny will give him unbelievable amounts of attention compared to what he gets normally. If casual sex is so important to him, he'll eventually find that niche. Get out and live a normal life while you still can.

Imagine being so ugly that even other men don't want you

YWNBAW kys

Unattractive foids, transfoids and even bottom twinks only go for Chad. YWNBAW

CHADS FUCK OFF, NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU YHINK

It's over

>Muh personality

Into the trash it goes, also YWNBAW

They do, dumb bitch

Attached: don't troon on me.png (1161x720, 120.91K)

femboy bottom here: I love chubby and skinny dudes alike and I literally dgaf about height as long as they're taller than me (5'8"). I care more about hygiene than looks tbh.