What is her story?

What is her story?

Attached: пар.jpg (575x349, 18.24K)

She blew her younger brother a bunch of times and posted it online like a dumbass.

why

Fuck do I know?! Incest kink maybe. Don't remember if she is/was of age but her brother sure as hell wasn't. So don't watch it user! It's against the LAW!

you see, her photos reminds blackmail or something

Attached: photo_2019-06-20_15-04-50 (2).jpg (962x1280, 133.47K)

That's terrible user! where can I find the video so I can report it to the feds!

BUMP SHE HAS MADE ME COOM SO MUCH

>Girl posted stuff like "Roast me" and "Dare me do something"

>All these escalated
>she takes a video of her naked on her brother's bed while she sleep
>gets blackmailed to suck him off
>blackmailer post stuff on Any Forums
>she gets exposed, taken away and allegedly put under therapy

Not alot, tbh. Afaik, she never went to jail but she cant get near her brother

who is this
I also want to ee the vid so I can report to the authorities

she's a really nice girl that honestly gets fucked over by threads like this. only faggots and morons get off on trying to shame her.

p0syg

tnx

this bitch. the fucks her name again

Bullshit story. She wasn't blackmailed... she did it of her own volition. Several times, spitting on his dick, DPing, letting him finger her, moaning ect ect

anyone got a censored non illegal version im so curious to see if she seems crazy or just mentally ill and attention whore

After the video she got exposed (name, last name, family pics, school, everything) and then disappeared.

People dont know nothing about her anymore.

She obviously needs BBC.

so whats her fucking name?

so much bs someone just keep posting saves of her and shut the fuck up acting like you know anything. stupid fags

There is one of her with her brother that’s illegal, but she made lots of solo ones that are legal, on momless there are some

How to find?

Attached: 1654775658802.jpg (1080x1350, 142.41K)

janice longbottom

pv4ay

Fist your grandma to death and pull out a fortune cookie with the answer, you bitch ass faggot

Calm the fuck down user, respect will get us an answer. There must be a gallery out there somewhere