*makes programming bearable*

*makes programming bearable*

Attached: adderall.jpg (2000x1297, 1.41M)

OP here, sorry I attached the wrong image

Attached: 16597946399281924382303157016299.jpg (640x480, 29.34K)

I have Adhd and enjoy programming, never taken drugs for it.

imagine needing drugs to exist

Attached: 1638722211025.png (680x650, 991K)

i can because I was forced

How is it unbearable? Do you have ADHD?

Normie get out

Doesn't that make you angry.

Started Wellbutrin XL 300mg on Tuesday. What should I expect? I tried raw almost uncut speed and it didn't work, neither did Ritalin or concerta.

Expect nothing on the cognitive side. Not until a month or so. Or so I've heard, I haven't experienced much at all.
Great antidepressant though, you can't even feel disappointment on it so it might help you work

based i have the same kind

I code on kratom. Anyway, where can I order Adderall as a europoor bros?

i code on jenkem, fite me

I prefer to keep it simple.

Attached: th.jpg (169x225, 12.14K)

>ruins your life
>strings you out
>makes you unable to function without being keyed up

ADHD is fake, some people are just stupid.

I had to switch to an antidepressant that didn't do anything to serotonin since my pain meds do and mixing those two would give me serotonin syndrome.

My psych offered me Wellbutrin XL and also said that it might lighten my ADHD-like symptoms, make me quit craving nicotine and as a side effect I might lose weight.
I said yeah that sounds cool.

Started taking Adderall a year ago. Started at 5 mg. Took it every day for 6 months and it was the most productive I've ever been in my life.

Was taking a networking class at the time. The course work would open on Sundays and I'd just power through the entire week's work in a 12 hour marathon and love every second of it. Would finally have to pull myself away from the course work to go to bed so I could get up for work in the morning and my head would just be buzzing with ideas about the course work.

After 6 months of this though my tolerance increased and I began reverting to the mean. I got my dose upped to 10 mg and stopped taking it everyday. Cut down to 2-3 times a week for the next 6 months. This period of tapering off was kind of unpleasant but not overly so.

Only taken it once this week and I'm pretty sure my tolerance is back to base line but oddly I'm still more productive than I was pre-adderall because the habits I built during that first 6 months seemed to stick around.

Overall a positive experience and I'll probably start taking it incidentally for special occasions of high work load than regularly.

It's real in the sense that degens can't self manage their amphetamine usage so we need the diagnosis of ADHD to keep it away from low lives that can't self regulate.

Amphetamine is a useful tool that's only marginally more dangerous than caffeine.

Did you get a prescription? If so, how difficult is that process?

If you actually had ADD you would have learned to program out of necessity as manually clicking boxes for six hours a day would have been impossible

>caffeine
Caffeine makes my balls hurt. So does speed. I feel like I'm at a massive disadvantage in relation to other programmers.

A bit shitty for one week or two, then it gets better.

>12 hours of work a week for one class
someone's retarded

>*makes programming bearable*

Attached: bandai-namco-rilakkuma.jpg (490x381, 79.31K)

41%

i tried snorting it and it was pretty caustic and just gave me a chemical burn inside my nose and wouldn't stop bleeding for like 5 days