I fell for the meme bros. Just wasted $1,200 on this shit. Fuck my life. I should've bought a ThinkPad

I fell for the meme bros. Just wasted $1,200 on this shit. Fuck my life. I should've bought a ThinkPad.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-24 at 3.37.55 PM .jpg (5117x2833, 1.22M)

another satisfied customer

What's so horrible about it?

Attached: 1659602558533537.jpg (659x932, 266.28K)

Mac is not for NEETs, you should have bought Thinkpad X220 like the rest of NEETs here

but now you're popular and have a girlfriend and lots of sex and a great job right? like the shills keep saying?

I hated my mac when I first got it too. It takes a bit to adjust when you've been using only windows

Sell it to a basedboy, he'll gobble it up.

>you're popular
no
>have a girlfriend and lots of sex
hell no
>a great job
yes
t. mbp14 owner

I'm so glad that I bought a gaming laptop instead of getting meme'd into the macbook air
I paid $1200 and got
>3060 6gb
>ryzen 9 6900
>16gb ram
>1tb ssd
>mode for silent fans when web browsing, or full turbine mode for gayming
>actual regular usb ports, and also a usbc port
>hdmi port
>165hz screen
the macbook does not compete in any way expect to impress women, trannies, and retards.

>mbp14 owner
Holy poverty. Do you have gofundme?

itoddlers btfo

Attached: satania.gif (500x491, 375.84K)

you would be better off buying the desktop retard, gaming laptop is worst of both world shit battery life coupled with inferior mobile hardware

Attached: 1632826209187.jpg (5117x2833, 3.83M)

just return it? are you retarded?

>impress women
here's how that would go:
> hey sexy lady! check out my macbook air! pretty cool, right?
> *woman's vagina dries up at record speed*
> guinness world records judge appears out of nowhere with a certificate and a photographer

What's wrong with it?

Was it an HP Omen? I have one with very similar specs (even the screen) I use it for work and some gaming on Linux, it's excellent. Trackpad sucks though.

I can't take the desktop with me to work anywhere in the world.

I hope you run Linux?

Must not actually work on your laptop. I don’t care if I sound like a shill, my computing happinesss and productivity has gone up massively since getting a max for work. While my co-workers experience gay driver issues all the time, and laptops the temperature of the sun sounding like a plane about to take off, my beautiful MBP14” never makes a sound, and powers through everything without a single frame drop, and lasts all day.

OP here... My mistake bros, after spending another couple hours with my Mac I think I really love it!

>press enter to open file
>renames it

Attached: what.jpg (168x223, 10.3K)

I already have a desktop, but had a budget for about $1200 for a laptop. Was first looking at macbook air but settled on the dell gaming laptop