Am I ugly?

Am I ugly?

Attached: EBF7EEAC-AC2D-4F18-A5FC-3754B88C4C2F.jpg (1170x2334, 1.17M)

You are normal++, looks good but not good enough to get out of the "regular Joe" category.
6-6.5/10 I guess.

you are quite possibly the best looking man ive ever seen. you must rack in a lot of pussy

Nah, he's face is not sharp enough, which makes him seem kind of weak and unreliable. I don't think he's very popular with women.

As I said 6-6.5/10

His*

you kidding me? this guy is a lady slayer.

But why not even a 7? Nobody likes regular joe

You’re retarded user. He’s genuinely good looking and looks nice too… 6 is trash compared to OP

Attached: A6106D67-4358-45C4-AE91-8F6D1931AEA4.png (1170x2532, 1.59M)

You're not ugly. You look pretty good OP. I think you might look better if you shaved maybe.

People calling him average need a reality check

Fuck off, Brandon.

I second this

You’re also retarded. You probably don’t even leave your parents house

OP is obviously good looking are people too insecure to admit it lmao

For real

Ugly no, but definitely giving off beta vibes

Because you're not a 7. Simple as that

Tested that app, it gave me a polite but unrealistic 7.61

So I stand by my evaluation of 6-6.5

He’s closer to an 8 than a 7. I’m a female and I’m picky as fuck with men. He looks clean cut and like his shit is together.

Not OP but that’s way too low. A 7 isn’t even very high and he’s like an objective 7.5

i dont know if its you posting this or someone just pretending to be this guy, but i feel like ive grown up with these posts. swear ive been seeing this guy grow and mature into a man. i can log back on here after years and i know that i have a pretty good chance of seeing his face and how he's grown along with me.

Honestly I just keep asking this question cause I’ve never had a single date, I’ve never been hit on, I have a 120k a year job and can’t even get a match on tinder or bumble and I’ve always been alone and have a lot of anxiety about the way I look. It doesn’t help that most people seem to believe I am not very good looking at all. I even consulted a plastic surgeon in Boston and was told I already have an above average face. I just don’t understand why nobody finds me attractive. I’m not a picky guy but even fat girls have acted uninterested in me. Perhaps I just have a hateable face for whatever reason! But you’re right it has gone on for years and it concerns me more each year.

Probably a 6 based on facial structure, but since you're wearing normal clothes, with a normal (albeit messy) haircut, well-maintained facial hair, and you look clean, that brings you up to 7, maybe 8. Smile is a little awkward but given you're looking directly in the camera you're probably just doing that default fake smile that always looks awkward.

>He looks clean cut and like his shit is together
Does that sound like the kind of reaction elicited by an 8/10? You sound more like someone settling for a 6/10

Post a video. Maybe you look different in motion

His face alone is a 7 at minimum why are people so harsh here lol

I’ve fucked worse looking guys than OP that I would rate a 6
No. A 6 is barely above average. Might be kinda chubby, some kind of wonky feature. Definitely not cute

guy in the pic is clearly not bad looking. Surprised how delusional some people are. I look way worse and have a wife.