BAM Update

BAM Update.
Fled from a court ordered rehab in Marina Delray.
Was listed as a MISSING person until found in a seedy hotel room and 'drug' back.
Is the only person who can save BAM already dead in a car crash, or do you think BAM will finally find peace and stay sober?

Attached: VD6Go3RueuVw2Yje2HwTxb-1200-80.jpg (1200x675, 82.92K)

Fuck this faggot

I know this is you Knoxville

Attached: 39179920-9250991-image-a-205_1613069194232.jpg (634x1126, 53.46K)

You know he's just some asshole right? Like a human being, no different than you and me. Looking at this shit makes me uncomfortable, why would ANYBODY care (even ironically? this isn't even lulzy not that you newfags have heard of that).

lulz Noun --- (lul-zz)
Definition:
1. The act of entertaining oneself with the misfortune of others; an
agreeable occupation for the mind

2. Something affording pleasure, diversion, or amusement,
esp. a performance of some kind.

3. The essence which can be derived from an epic win.

Usage:
We did it for the lulz.

Synonyms:
Entertainment

Source:
A corruption of lol.

dont make me buy a dog faggot. This isn't lulzy because there isn't a dramatic fall you dumb faggot double nigger.

I was just proving I'm a newfag

Bam transformed into Phil
Thats a pretty dramatic fall

Bam was always an alcoholic manchild. It was known back when he was doing CKY shit. Are you literally in your 20s?

>be Bam
>most unoriginal part of jackass
>try hard at everything
>hit people to hurt - not for humor
>got into fights with other members
>drunk and high all the time
>generally a fucking asshole
>no real character or quality of his own
>wannabe Knoxville trying to upstage everyone else

Fuck him. Watched the new jackass and it was fucking great without him. Hope he dies of an OD soon.

He's a garbage person. Always has been.

Attached: ricardoengineer.png (165x168, 71.85K)

Plenty of addicts that got rich that didn't turn into a Clone of their obese father, which they were always afraid of happening you stupid faggot
But you got me with the trusty im older attack. Guess you must know everything afterall

I fucking do know everything you pathetic smoothbrain. His father wasn't a crestfallen drug addict like bam you wannabe paparazzi smoothbrain.

OH WOE IS ME WOE IS ME MY FRIEND DIED BEING A FUCKING IDIOT AND I JUST CANT TAKE IT.

I think Bams going to milk this until theclast of you retards stop paying attention. Whether he dies or gets clean first is anyones guess.

Attached: 58ft193q.gif (260x146, 468.95K)

You seem quite invested in this drama

I wish he was in the car with that other faggot. Literally nobody cares about this faggot. Hope he ODs

wow, it's like if he didnt come from the sperm of his father, you dumb piece of fuck.

I love how Bam is reaping the Karma he was busy building up his entire life. From morphing into a 1:1 copy of Phil to being taken advantage of by everyone around and straight up spiraling continuously into multi substance abuse. He deserves all of it.

Attached: wojak_smirk.jpg (300x253, 15.61K)

Stfu idiot you lost

I saw Bam at the bar in my hometown once. This was a few years ago, maybe 2018. I didn't even recognize the guy until my buddy pointed him out. He looked like dog shit. He seemed to have been there a while before we showed up. He talked to one guy next to him for a bit, the bartender, but mostly sat there alone in silence. Nobody initiated a conversation, nobody asked for an autograph, nobody gave a fuck. I think he knows he's burned his bridges but I guess that's what happens when you abuse your family and the people around you for years on end. Even if Ryan was alive I doubt he could help this sad man.