Is there a topic, that has never been

Is there a topic, that has never been
discussed on Any Forums before?

Attached: lol_internet.jpg (600x458, 37.86K)

Yes, but it'd be one that's fairly niche and insignificant. And there's also how you define "discussed". The OP could make a fairly well thought-out original post, only for it to go to page 10 without so much as a reply calling him a fag.

Attached: 1630957753375.jpg (2048x1152, 149.75K)

I’m confused about mesoamerican cultures. What was the difference between Aztecs, Mayans, and Incas?

Checked

Attached: mccheckem.jpg (600x458, 124.31K)

I suppose this is a blessing of some sort

Attached: 1632630150070.jpg (420x400, 57.72K)

>difference between Aztecs, Mayans, and Incas?
None of them were the Olmecs.

The Inca were South American and had little if any territorial overlap with the other two

I've never seen a thread discussing sucking logs of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole

Aztecs are north Mexico, Mayans are older and southern Mexico, but we're eventually conquered by the Aztecs. Incas are mostly Peru in South America, probably some limited long distance trade with the Aztecs through intermediaries, but otherwise unrelated

Sex in the missionary position with the sole purpose of procreation because, well, you know...

RAPIST

Attached: 1533989_1451854081999_ful067.jpg (810x1074, 195.22K)

I dont think its ever been asked if there is a thing that is identical to niggers

Aztecs had a more rigid caste structure, warriors were the top caste and were regularly expected to die in combat or be sacrificed to appease Quetzalcoatl, the current deity who reigns over the Sun, to keep him alive and to also keeo the eldritch entity underground asleep.

We dont know alot about Mayan society, what we know is scattered and fragmented as the Mayans had all but vanished by the time European Scholars arrived in Mexico, but they did seem to be very interested in astronomical objects like the stars and celestial bodies. They produced calendars which stretched hundreds of years into the future and operated on a totally different system than our current Gregorian calendar.

Incans were the mysterious bunch. They had been established in the Andes for possibly around the same time as the Olmecs (progenitors to the Mayans) Living high into the mountians, they carved extensive irrigation systems into mountiansides, they used complex communication with string knots, and there is evidence of them never using a Wheel for industrial purposes. There have been small trinkets and toys with circular wheels on them, but the Incans build mountianous plazas and sprawling golden districts with no wheels.

I do believe that a progentor civilization possibly spanned much of the western globe. Places like Easter Island, Machu Pichu, and Palenque all feature the same smooth-cut chiseled stones that fit perfectly together, as if using precision techniques we use today. If you think about it, you can also extend this to places likw Borobudur, Stonehenge, and the Pyramids of Giza. All these places feature almost impossible stonework that all bears an eery similarity to one another.

This has been geography with Any Forums, hope u enjoyed

Lol not reading all that

Based Negroid.
But you forgot the Kennewick Man who was here way before all those beaners and had blond hair and blue eyes.
"Native" Americans were white until the proto-beaners came across the Bering Strait (then called "Thag's Long Walk") and killed the poor bastards.
Hence the saying "Around Nomadic Asiatic Tribes, Never Relax".
Now you know.

>Aztec
Blood, Gold, sigma male mindset
>Mayan
Stars, science, beta male fags
>Incans
Put farms on verticle slopes, Build monuments and statues of golden llamas, chad civilization confirmed.

lol
>not
reading
>that
either

fpbp

Very interesting
I did and I'm glad I did

What planet would you take a shit on and why?

Attached: moon-toilet.jpg (389x342, 42.62K)

Jupiter, because girls go to Jupiter to get more stupider, and boys go to Venus, to get their penis.

>Now you know.
Now I know.

Based, I would choose the moon and fire it at earth somehow. I will be the only man to have had a literal meteor shit

>I will be the only man to have had a literal meteor shit

Attached: croc.jpg (696x535, 65.04K)