1) Your will die one day. You don't know when and you will not know that you have died, but it's bound to happen

1) Your will die one day. You don't know when and you will not know that you have died, but it's bound to happen.
2) Loved relatives will cry in your funeral. They will remember your happy moments and be grateful for your existence.
3) Other people will be present too. They will say things that they never had the courage to tell you when you were alive.
4) Many years after your death, a couple of people that loved you will still visit your grave and cry.
5) Generations will pass. You will be forgotten because people that were close to you will die too.
6) More time will pass. Your grave is just another amongst others. Service people and the community will still clean around your grave so it looks nice.
7) The community will still visit your grave and try to imagine your story, but it can't be helped because all they know is your name, dates and picture. Some may look for your contributions online,
8) Way more time will pass. Eventually, the Earth will reach it's end and every single living creature will perish, except some resistant bacteria that will still roam in space.
9) The Earth and your grave is long gone, probably destroyed. Your bone has decomposed and are now atoms consumed by the sum. If you are lucky, an explosion may have catapulted your remnants through space so it can be found and studied by future civilizations.
10) All of this will happen and you will not know.

Attached: graves.jpg (1465x1003, 588.86K)

What's your point outside of nihilistic rambling?

jokes on you op, no one will visit my funeral

So, do you get invited to a lot of parties?

So you admit being realistic is the same as being nihilistic?

Thanks I needed this

I recently saw my ex girlfriend from 10 years ago for the first time, and she's battling the nihilistic bug. It's turned her into a drug addict. It's so sad to see. I still love her.
I tried getting good for so long for her to turn so bad. Watch me end up a drug addict for her/

People who die should all be murdered. I worship death and I think there needs to be more death in this world. Death is the only thing you can really count on. Even Jesus’ greatest act was dying. Corona didn’t kill enough

None of that will happen as far as I'm concerned if I do not know. Also having loved ones is completely gay.

I don't really care as long as I can smoke meth and eat McDonalds

Sure, all of that is true, so I might as well find something to do that has meaning to me and do my best to live a good life while I'm here.

If every nigger, blue or white collared criminal, or violent person of any race shared such a sentiment, we'd be one step closer to utopia.

oh ouchie teh edge

Why don't you get the part started then and kys "Mr I love death"

I'm thinking of rewatching the Final Destination movies.

Attached: Butt-head.png (572x1000, 146.95K)

Oh look, it's the low self esteem user that lies about being a millionaire and who worships a concept with no sentience.

Ok

>People who die should all be murdered.

What the fuck does this mean?

He's making himself feel important by pretending to serve death and hoping people get murdered.

It means he tried so hard his brain done broke.

And one day you'll realize that adolescence is just a phase.