Attached: scr.png (691x174, 78.19K)

#fuckassange
Fucking useful idiot he is

Fuck you

Fuck this guy

#FreeAssangeNow

Same fag, also your thread suck

your mum suck

Oh no, 2 replies telling me to fuck myself, must be samefagging!

Aaaaand fuckyou

Attached: Screenshot_20220617_211949.jpg (720x769, 128.62K)

#FreeJulianAssange

#FreeAssange #NoExtradition

#FreeAssange!

#NoExtradition #FreeAssange

Just imagine how a judge of bongistan goes on Any Forums and happens to read this thread, and he's like "whoa, these guys are totally right, #freeAssange".

What is the purpose of this thread?

What's the point of having a defeatist attitude like that that tacitly accepts the rolling out of global authoritarianism as the norm

Saudi just chopped up kashogi

Israel just shot Abu akleh

China has how many dissadents?

Iran, Cuba, Venezuela etc, this signals to the world that this kind of action is fine, someone ebmarrases you, kill them

Grow a spine #FreeAssange

#NoExtradition #FreeAssange #FreeSpeech

While I appreciate what he did he clearly needs to be punished either way.
If he's not, this will open massive legal loop holes for legal espionage. Just imagine some guy spying on a random country or company and once he's caught he's like:
"Oh no, i just wanted to uncover these evil things, i'm totally a whistleblower, so you can't punish me!"
If that becomes the acceptable status quo, where this is all legal defense you'll ever need to legally defend against espionage claims, this will massively increase motivation for many people to give it a try.

In any case posting on some chinese cartoon / captain planet enthusiast forum is not going to change jack shit.

In the grand scheme of things Assange is not important either way. You also grossly overestimate the value of a single live. If you want to be mad about something take a look into a history book and let the numbers of people who died in various conflicts sink in.

Go ahead, read up how many civilians died due to unproven claims of weapons of mass destruction by Saddam. Or any other conflict in the middle east that is caused by western meddling. But those weren't white people, so they don't count.
Surely it's better when a couple of hundred thousand people die in a civil war when compared to when some king of niggeristan decides to butcher a village every once in a while.

#NoExtradition #FreeAssange #FreeSpeech #FreeJulianAssange

#FreeUsAllFromThisHellAndNukeUsAlready

#FreeAssange

For the lost morons living in 'the west'. Every time one of your spastic leaders talks about freedom, democracy, human rights, it's all bullshit.

oh, no!
the slippery slope phallacy!!!

based

>this will open massive legal loop holes for legal espionage.

Those precedents were set decades ago re: Dan elsberg

This is the way it works, you're changing it, not the other way around

This will crush free speech, he exposed warcrimes, you don't get to slap "secret" on your crimes, that's not a defense

Every criminal, EVERY SINGLE ONE would Love to keep their crimes a secret

No, Julian exposed crimes, he didn't just expose secrets for shits and gigles he took care to verify and redact names (that smear is because a guardian journalist published the PW to an encrypted file, thus leaking it, it wasn't WL who did that)

To charge him would also open up the "new York Times problem" because loads of top leven news outlets around the world worked with WL and published the same stuff

This isn't just America this is global

This signals to the world that this is okay

Jamal kashoggi, shireen Abu akleh and loads of others have been killed already with no condemnation, they can't condemn them while they torture Assange, this sets global precedents and its scary

>Go ahead, read up how many civilians died due to unproven claims of weapons of mass destruction by Saddam. Or any other conflict in the middle east that is caused by western meddling.

"Just go read them" and where would we read about those things dippy?

Fucking wikileaks

Then where do you draw the line? If the difference is successfully finding shit that does not change the motive or the action.

Opinion: If someone steals information and publishes it, it is, and remains a crime, no matter how noble to intend allegedly was.

Because in the middle east nobody counted the bodies, right? Nobody knew how many hundred thousands of people died in those conflicts, right? The cia must have been pretty good at chucking those bodies away discretely.

to me, the line is the truth.
>that will make govt duty more difficult.
ooohhh :(

go wear your mask.

> If someone steals information and publishes it, it is, and remains a crime

So "stealing" (read: normalistic procedure of asking for information and having it leaked to you)

Information (read: of evidence of warcrimes)

Publishes (read: informs the public of where their tax money is going and of warcrimes being done in their name overseas)

It should be a crime

Welcome to George or Wells 1984 and meet the slackjawed fucks who enable it