Would you try to punt this kot across a football field for 1 million dollars?

Would you try to punt this kot across a football field for 1 million dollars?

Attached: IMG_7541.jpg (2048x1365, 214.03K)

Nope.

i would punt that little fucker to the moon for a million bucks

What about 5 million then?

No.
I'm not going to kill a kitten for any amount of money.

It says try. So I'll just give the lightest kick possible and get my payout.

With 5 million you could save plenty of other kittens

It's practically impossible to punt it all the way, so the "try" is implying you'll do it with all your strength

It can imply that all it wants. I'm still gonna rules lawyer my hardest.to.not be cruel while getting paid.

What this user said I hate seeing animals hurt. If I was a serial killer I would be the opposite of the usual profile were they start with animals. I'd jump straight to the humans, but like Dexter, I'd go after fuckers like those monkee torturing fucks and the like.

But also implied is that you only get the 1 million if you manage to get it across the football field

Yes but only if I don't have to bear the social stigma for it
So only if it's done privately like between me and a millionaire who gets off poorfags punting kittens for cash

I gotta short story about a dog that comes back after it's tortured to death, but it comes back in the form of a human and seeks a savage revenge. Does this sound like an interesting story anons? or does it sound like crap- there's more to it than just that thought- what is your opinion- sound good- or sound like shit?

Only your mother, your father, hot ex and the millionaire with the sick kicks giving million dollar bags away will know about it

sounds a bit childish or simplistic tbh
but if you shape the story right it might turn out well

>mother
I'll tell her it's so she can live her old days comfortably
>father
Already passed away
>hot ex
Fuck it she's my ex, as long as she doesn't have actual footage I don't care

Millionaires and goons are ok, there's gonna have to know about it since they probably approached me

>cat
no
>dog
hell yeah

I'll do it for free

kot

hmm, you must be one of dumb fuck poolaks

Thought it might sound a little simplistic. knew I'd get honest feed back here is why I asked.

Basically you don't know what the motive is of the main character until the end. The dog belonged to a family and was killed by the father, a sadist. The character is a ghost that has been gien the chance to seek it's revenge so it may rest in peace. He befriends te father and the father invites him over for dinner. The main character appears as a stranger to the family at the dinner table, but he sees his family again after four years of being dead... and so it goes on until its bloody end. Does it sound a little better now, or still shit and childish. Appreciate feed back. Cheers.

What the fuck I had a draft with this exact premise only with a canary instead of a dog, I called it
>a bird to die for

not for any amount of money but if i had chance to get emiru i would massacre the entire population of earth if i had to

Attached: PSYCOTIC.png (529x954, 1.14M)

I know it sounds like dip shit stuff, but the story gets more intense as it moves along and is quite sad at the end etc. I can write better than what I am doing here by the way with the typos etc. That's cool you did a similar story. A Bird To Die FOr!

Sure. Even for less — a LOT less. If you don't have an emotional relation to it, you don't get an emotional response upon kicking it. And it's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!