Anyone have a gf but still miss the chase of fucking random pussy? Do you use apps to find side pieces? Co workers...

Anyone have a gf but still miss the chase of fucking random pussy? Do you use apps to find side pieces? Co workers? Go out to clubs or bars? Is the thrill or stress of not getting caught manageable. Any shame? I'm thinking about making a Tinder but wonder if I should let it known im looking to fuck on the side or play it like Im single. Im a decent looking guy. Not ugly or fat. But not a giga Chad either. I'm sure this thread will die q quick death but figured I take a shot in the dark for some degenerate conversation

Attached: Resized_20220316_231350.jpg (2560x2304, 1.38M)

Cringe

I got a girlfriend with low self-esteem who tolerates me fucking other women. No sneaking around necessary. In fact, she works harder for my affection whenever there is another girl on my radar. Absolutely toxic relationship. I snuck around and cheated on my last girlfriend, but I can say without hesitation that this way is more fun. Everything is on the table. Who knows how far I can push it

Have sex

Cringe

Attached: 1653831955042.jpg (189x266, 4.7K)

>Anyone have a gf but still miss the chase of fucking random pussy?
always. it gets better with age tho
>Do you use apps to find side pieces?
yes
>Co workers?
absolutely no
>Go out to clubs or bars?
sometimes i score there, but it's never the endgoal. i just have fun, there. online is the real deal.
>Is the thrill or stress of not getting caught manageable. Any shame?
no, it's just unnecessary stress, i just discussed my needs with my wife
>I'm thinking about making a Tinder but wonder if I should let it known im looking to fuck on the side or play it like Im single. Im a decent looking guy. Not ugly or fat. But not a giga Chad either
tinder is an easy way, all you need is 3 good pictures (invest in them if needed): one where you look great, one where you do something cool, and one with a cute animal, dogs are the #1 choice if you ask me

Married the love of my life but the sex sucks, and she has small saggy tits.

I fucked a lot behind her back. Mostly cougars and gilfs so i can cover it up easier. Got a good friend that is my age that i am fwb with. Huge tits and awesome in bed.

Never fuck coworkers, horrible idea.

Do you let them know you have a wife? How do you cross that barrier lol. Thats where my ass can't figure out how to have that conversation without being too slimey for them to still wanna fuck around with. Funny how they want a situation to be playfully slutty in but if they're confronted too directly with that reality, they wanna back out.

>have gf
>3 year relationship
>miss random pussy from day 1
>fight it
>give in after 3 years
>worst post nut clarity ever
>guilt sets in instantly
>tell gf
>she forgives me
>can't forgive myself
>end relationship

Damn that sucks. Id like to think im more self aware to know myself could at least bottle it up to myself. You really felt the need to tell her? Why bring her pain?

I was in a relationship with this girl some months ago, and I was craving for some new pussy, and I ended up jerkin on omegle with random girls and boys (I'm bi). Eventually she found out and we broke up, so my advise is to talk to her about this and maybe have a three way or if u don't give a fuck about her broke up and fuck who u want, hope it was a good advise, hi from italy

Same situation. Been together years. She's amazing. But I'm so bored sexually. I'd fuck anything if it gave me the chance. I'm guilty and a bit ashamed. But I wouldn't get tinder incase her mates see you. We live together so it's high risk if I get caught

Spotted the virgin incel

I didn't think it would affect me, but after three years with the same girl it did. Ended up fucking her bestie last year when the gf was out of town for a few days. Felt so fucking good to have something different it's unreal.

Still love my girl and bestie is chill about the whole thing, we still do it on the side whenever we can.

Damn, fucking her bestie is extremely tempting, but probably a bad idea. You never know when she'll snap and rat you out.
I had a relationship that lasted 7 years. I started cheating within 6 months. I felt guilty the first time, but never really again after that.
I mostly did online, but I had one girl who I'd dated just before my gf who I fucked for 5 of those 7 years.

You could replace the "thrill" with just about anything else that dont fuck another person over, or do you enjoy making people feel like shit? that makes you shit. ez az.

>break up or don't cheat you Dumb fucking cunts.

If you can't see the value of having a faithful partner and being faithful, you don't belong in a functioning society

What a piece of shit. You should make her comfortable into you cheating, also getting the validation of the other women and participating to the act

I've 'been with' the same chick for five years now. I say been with bc that's a joke. I have no real desire for anyone else and she's the only person I think of. We haven't done everything I want to do in bed. What I mean is the sex is so good, lots of times we end up not even having sex because we get each other off before we even start to fuck.

The thing is though she's a hoe and we haven't really hung out much for like half the time we've been together. And there have been plenty of girls I would've been with. One I did end up kissing because I hadn't seen my gf in months. It's really fucked up she was like idk we shouldn't you have a gf

yeah i miss the chase and the excitement sure, but i've come to the conclusion that if im gonna go through with cheating, i might aswell break up, cus in the long-run it will always get found out.

Only the chads fuck side pieces. People like you and i get the girls that want to use us for money and security. Our girls are some chads side piece.

>Anyone have a gf but still miss the chase of fucking random pussy?
I thought I did.

Then I cheated, got caught, broke her heart, and felt like shit, and simultaneously came to realize that I didn’t actually like random one-night stands anywhere near as much as sex in a relationship—if you actually know your partner well and care about them, and trust one another, you can get each other off much better, with none of the inhibitions or limits you might experience with a relative stranger.

That’s me, at least. I don’t think monogamy is for everyone, by any means, and those who feel the drive to fuck lots of people should do so without shame or judgment. But their partners deserve to know about it.

If you’re not monogamous by nature, you belong in open relationships. But if you’re chasing strange behind a faithful partner’s back you’re just a shitty boyfriend.

Not op but hes right u retard