Why are there so many edgelords on social media these days...

Why are there so many edgelords on social media these days? You will see people literally make fun of for an instance disabled people maliciously.

Attached: img (1).png (750x748, 372.77K)

>on social media
there’s your problem, now go back to retarddit

I saw some white usa girl twerking in front of a christian dude trying to talk about sin and he was like "that's the point she is a sinner"

All people around the girl laughed at him, in the post i tried to make sense saying "imagine your mother or sister doing the same" and my comment went full of whores and cringe leftist usa man praising the idea and being proud of "her freedom"

Is only in USA this kind of shit

Growing up with shit like South Park and Family guy made them think mocking sensitive subjects is automatically funny combined with the anonymity of the internet
Its pretty obvious you fat nigger tranny

Attached: 1655365268961.gif (359x180, 497.64K)

because people fucking suck

Attached: 3f725815107f81cf4dbb22b5fed42123.jpg (791x1073, 441.74K)

what with it

why are you being mean :((

Do christians have a divine right to kill leftists?

It was to prove a point, sorry if I made you feel bad :(

its okay i forgib

Attached: Ed2QkqsWkAMzlzQ.png (746x512, 101.26K)

That is not a "these days" problem. I'm guessing you don't even know the history of the site you're on. People have been fucked up like that since always. Hopefully as time goes on and people become more civilized, this would no longer be a thing.

in order for that to happen we need to get rid of niggers

Couldn't have asked for a better response to my post. Thank you good sir.

Sounds like you're disabled

No, I just hate seeing people bullying people for something they can't control

anonymity

So when people are anonymous they become pieces of shit?

some sides of the internet have been like this forever. there's plenty of social media blue hair with pronouns safe spaces with really nice people who would never make fun of disabled people, but your freedom of speech is very restricted. certain topics are completely off limits.

Freedom of speech is a'okay, I am just wondering what drives people to do this

well when you value things like anonymity and freedom of speech on a site, you don't always get intellectual discussion. often you find people playing a little game saying all the things they'd never be allowed to say elsewhere and would never want attached to their name and face.

Its not just limited to the internet. Its a real life phenomenon. People use marginalized or unpopular groups (as well as individuals) as an acceptable way to let out their anger and frustration. Its a vicious cycle. A lot of the people who partake in that sort of behavior were probably once victims of it themselves. They start doing the same thing that was done to them, to others and it probably makes them feel like they're in charge now. Helps them get away from feeling like a victim. A big reason behind this is also that society is more or less accepting of this behavior. You see more awareness of bullying in schools. But outside of schools, its all fair game.

It's because you care too much