Death to all faggots

Death to all faggots

Attached: 5f5kxs.jpg (514x500, 87.08K)

I agree

They also cure depression, ADHD, anxiety, low self esteem, fuckin' magic bullet (no pun intended).

Attached: nice and clean.jpg (531x538, 92.01K)

So what you're saying, is that they cure life, basically. Interesting.

Attached: 1585296137321.jpg (810x865, 74.54K)

they cure a lot of things OP. Bigotry, intolerance, privilege, idiocy, the belief that German cars are actually good, you name it.

please remember that gays also carry faggot. and by the way, you're a faggot, a faggot homo that hides behind a gun. fuck off faggot. /pol is waiting for you to come back.

post tits or fuck off

Amen

what if someone is attracted to men and maybe even women as well, but will only marry women and will not sleep with men. gay at heart but not in practice. is this acceptable?

Operation slave boy nigger

I will cure your heterosexuality if you keep talking like that user

Attached: 1649789407842m.jpg (1024x923, 95.42K)

Yes. And lesbians too, they really piss me off. A girl I had a crush on turned out to be a lesbian and I was filled with homicidal rage once I found out. I still sometimes fantasize about killing her and her dyke gf.

Attached: images.jpeg-43.jpg (501x612, 33.2K)

Yes

>DEATH TO ALL

Pathetic picture parroted by a pathetic person, re-used by an equally pathetic Any Forums poster.
You truly do belong on Any Forums with what a piece of shit you are.

Don't give them the legitimacy by replying to them. They feed off of your seethe.

will rub one out to ya :)

I want to go back to being a teen in 2004 and pretending to be retarded while laughing at Pepe pictures, user.
I keep returning hoping that i will be 14 again ironically posting about niggers.
Nowadays it's unironic retards and losers and i hate it.

I can't relate with your situation specifically but I do know what it feels like to want things to be like they used to be sometime in the past. Change is the only guaranteed constant throughout life. Best we can do is keep those memories alive in our minds of those good times by cherishing them.

Seethe nigger

That's nice. Im still here and there's nothing you can do about it.

People wasn't around in 2004 you larping faggot.

*Pepe

I’m pretty sure I saw people in 04.

Attached: 0F30B78D-F895-4DAB-9076-F38392AE26CC.gif (400x218, 371.12K)