Imagine, like, to kidnap some Sentinelese boy, then perform sex reassignment therapy and surgery on him...

Imagine, like, to kidnap some Sentinelese boy, then perform sex reassignment therapy and surgery on him, and then release him back to his island. I am sure that he and his tribe will take all this for the machinations of the gods. Totally red.

Attached: savages.png (640x524, 653.97K)

The sentinelese believe that the mass of a projectile is more important than its velocity when determining the force it will impart onto its target.

He will die when he dosn't dilate everyday and keep getting the meds to substains him

y not nuke them? lol

>I am sure that he and his tribe will take all this for the machinations of the gods.

Clearly you have no fucking idea how they think. They hate all foreigners and anyone try to abduct one of them would be met with intense hostile force.

I am surprised that the Sentinelese aren't the dream people of xenophobic right-wingers: It's probably because they are Negritos and non-Christian.

They would consider him God because liberals told me the natives thought faggots were Gods before the evil Christians stopped them.

Imagine going to an island and finding animals like this, you could make them do anything by manipulating them like a child or just chaining them. Honestly they would live a wasted life otherwise so they might aswell be used.

Why would you do that exactly?

They're humans user.

They know their shit
Days later and you're still upset over it
You are the most pathetic creature I have ever encountered

They would just kill you.

this. they know about us and want nothing to do with our bullshit. they have made that abundantly clear by killing anybody who tries to even talk to them.
i think they are wise motherfuckers. we should emulate them. reject modernity, embrace the native life.

1 huwite man with a six shooter could solo the island

humans are a social construct

Wildly incorrect.

>reject modernity, embrace the native life.
he says from his air conditioned room while posting on the internet.

no

>Wildly incorrect.
huwite people 1 vs all the earth and won. a tiny island of submonke wouldn't be a problem for even the fattest and gayest of uhwites.

yes, your rights exist at societies pleasure.

So, don’t hate Captain Smith anymore?

Humans are humans inherently, human rights are societal though.
The sentinelese are part of the animal we know as humans, so you can't just define them into a category where they aren't humans, mentioning rights is just moving the goal posts.

humans are an invention of western science and thinking and law. If everyone on earth lost their memories would they still be human? your humanness is a construct of mental and physical labour but with just a little push (holocaust/blackSlavery) Humanity can be re-defined to whatever society wants.