This is what Reddit thinks is racism

This is what Reddit thinks is racism.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1080x1402, 315.09K)

you struck a nerve

Fags on both sides of the political spectrum are all about freedom of speech when it comes to themselves but flip immediately when it comes time to apply the same rules to their rivals.

They're telling you to be racist somewhere else, that means they are encouraging your racist behavior, they want you to spread it around.

You have a remarkable mind user

Freedom of speech doesn't apply to non-goverment owned companies. The owners of said properties can enforce whatever rules they want to.

KEK

Thank you

I hope your family dies in a car crash

Even rules that are contrary to their initial conditions of use or entry simply because they want to discriminate against you.

Which is pretty fucking stupid. Because places like reddit and twitter allow for discussion and expression of opinions. If people truly value freedom of speech then it should be reflected in how far private companies can go when policing speech when it comes to particular kinds of social media sites like that.

you think thats bad? i was reported for hate speech and comment banned for saying "needs more red" on a picture of places where jews are banned from traveling around the world with red being the banned places. fucking kikes

>cant you see both sides are bad!

I hope you're 20 or younger otherwise you're stupid.

Reddit is irrelevant

Professional shills don't even waste their time on that website it literally has no influence

If you think people on either side of politics truly value freedom of speech then you're the one who's stupid. Something so virtuous as freedom of speech is beyond most people. Partly because it requires a better way of dealing with people you disagree with rather than just shouting at them or hurling insults. And thats a pretty big issue once you start to think on it.

With the way Americans do things it's not completely wrong but it's obnoxious seeing it almost all the time.

I was calling them out on the posts. Whenever there's a white person doing shit, posts are unlocked, you can comment and say whatever. BUT when it's a person of any other color, posts are locked, nobody can talk shit about it. How is that not racist in itself?

They probably locked it out of anticipation of potential racist comments

well you were making a judgement based on race which although was a fair judgement can also be seen as following the definition of racism

So, if both sides aren't bad, which side is the objective correct?

>both sides
Good on you for taking the position that requires the least amount of thought, user.

>The owners of said properties can enforce whatever rules they want to.

Until the homosexuals want a wedding cake.

From my point of view it requires more thought. Its easier to just select one team that you somewhat identify with instead of thinking critically about the problem and realizing both sides are at fault in different ways.

>write a whole argument for me that I'm just going to criticize with no real input on my end
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Well, give us your criticisms of both sides then motherfucker.

Now I won't you rude smelly idiot.

Lazy

Attached: prod_1710790712.jpg (1800x1800, 846.02K)

Rude

>Reddit
They're just a bunch of mentally retarded people, unironically. Ignore and move on.

Yet you faggots can't stay off it, Steve Huffman was right "You'll be back"