Trump just released a new statement. And damn, he's right on this one

Trump just released a new statement. And damn, he's right on this one.

Attached: file.png (1710x897, 245.09K)

I hate how he talks but he is right. Like, let Don Jr tell everyone. At least he doesn't sound like an angry old man yelling at kids to get off his lawn.

Again, he is right though.

No, he isn't.

There was no fraud.
No irregularities.

Just a con man who tried to stay in power after being voted out.

Don Jr?
What's that dink gonna do??

Least counties ever. Almost no Bellwethers.

Attached: Jjz7xsR.jpg (1837x1301, 977.34K)

BIG LIE

Trumptard whiny losers

The worst part about this is anybody in the media gives zero specifics, it's 100% bluster.

I mean, as far I remember states changed their absentee ballot rules ostensibly due to covid, but it also would clearly favor democrats, right?
There's plenty of other claims of fraud that are just stupid, but the absentee voting rule changes stuck out most to me as being manipulative.

He's back on twitter? Elon Musk let him back?

You have no idea of what your talking about.

It's all about population concentration.

You lost.

Grow up

Why keep talking about fraud? The only fraud they found was republicans trying to vote for trump twice

Unfortunately for Trump, it's looking like prison time for sedition.

Nope, still banned.

pretty good schizo post. how many ReTruths did it get?

this is his safe space "truth" site

>fails to address the least counties ever

Why isn't every election like this then? Do you know what gerrymandering is? You are so fucking stupid it hurts.

Least. Counties. Ever.
Most. Votes. Ever.
Does. Not. Compute.

Musk doesn't own Twitter

He's trying to back out of the deal

You are such a moron.

Counties do not count.
Nor do cities.

Trumptards failed twice in popular vote.

Whiny baby losers

You're aware we count people's votes not acreage right?

More people.

Land doesn't vote.

You just don't seem to get it. Why had this literally never happened before? You seem to have a fundamental lack of understanding of what the electoral college is supposed to do and why this result had literally never before been seen in all of our history.

And if we're at the point where bums, drug addicts and nigger gangbangers decide the fate of the country, we need to divide.

Never happened before...
Like trumptard losing the popular vote in 2016, yet won the EC by a significant difference?

No they dont answer because you can literally make statements and provide "evidence" about a lie for literally eternity, and there comes a point you just start ignoring the people with the false claims.

If somethings true theres only one way to prove it. "Irregularities" are nothing more than non sequitors, especially when you follow them down to the bottom and find theyre irrelevant or outright misleading.

If i had to prove bears exist to you, i have to produce a bear. If you want to make people doubt the existence you can write talking points for a million years. Stop this "all the evidence" shit. A lot of "evidende" dossnt actually mean anything if literally none of it actually ends up pointing to fhe fact youre trying to prove.
In fact be most suspicious of the side thats tirelessly and endlessly producing shit that carries absolutely no weight.

you lost. get over it. it was years ago at this point. you're pathetic.

Let's go Brandon

And, the EC is a sham remnant of slavery.

Do you mean to imply that the EC is to maintain white racists in power?

Because trump made politics more devisize than ever.

Go ahead and divide, the majority of Americans don't want you here anyways

Trumptard traitor

i guess the people that committed fraud had the same reasoning as you.

they believed the EC to be a sham so they thought they were morally in the right to make the EC lose its effect in the last election

>i guess the people that committed fraud had the same reasoning as you.
I doubt the righties that committed fraud know what the electoral college is

Incorrect
Re: Cyber Ninjas Audit of Maricopa County Arizona found 80,000 questionable ballots with around 45,000 that had absolutely no chain of custody records like envelopes, signatures, records of being mailed out, recieved, sent back, etc (illegal). Also found stacks of hundreds that had the same handwriting for each of ballots, evidence of mules.
Gerogia audit found around 60,000 ballots that were just a couple thousand shuffled and rescanned. Wisconsin has had some progress as has Pennsylvania. Its out there. You just have to look.

Mind you, Biden "won" these states by around 10k-15k depending on state.

Big hmm.

>i deny your reality and substitute my own!

Figures

You mean aside from the observers being sent home, then counting resuming with ballots literally pulled out from under a tablecloth?

"Unselect Committee". What a fucking child.

The only fraud here is Trump.
Do you seriously think that if he had any proof, ANY what-so-ever, that he wouldn't sit back and not take it to court.
He keeps talking about how it was a steal, because his dumb ass followers keep giving him money every time he does.

I'm quoting forensic audits that were presented in Senate hearings and accepted by the respective state senates.

What's you reality?

See

>>>devisize

Attached: 79E26C68-32EC-461C-8DF0-B9C8482A3AF4.jpg (720x720, 64.3K)

You link to a post where Cyber Ninja didn't actually provide any sort of proof as to their claims. None.

Yeah auto correct was 0 help there lol