Why aren't you drunk right now?!?!

Why aren't you drunk right now?!?!

Attached: anime-girl.gif (498x278, 1.87M)

Cause I'm at work desu
Though sunday I plan on polishing off the last of my hard liquor so I have less awkward objects to move to my new house.

Not a valid reason!!!

I'm slightly drunk all I had was wine

Get some more desu

Store isn't open bitch

Attached: Screenshot_20220617-072644_Brave.jpg (2400x1080, 767.82K)

>Why aren't you drunk right now?!?!
1) It is 9:16 AM, and intoxication would make it difficult if not impossible to accomplish my responsibilities for the day.
2) My alcoholism was not a “HAH being drunk is cool artists and writers and cool people have been drunks for centuries, let’s party” gimmick, or at least not for long, but an addiction that nearly ruined my life. It would have killed me had I not quit drinking a couple of years ago.

But have a nice day!

I'm gonna jerk off until the store is open or find out how to kill Black Dragon Kalameet

Cause I am at Work,taking care of children. But later on ,I am on a festival and I will be drunk

Jerma

Jermomma

Honestly, because I'm in that sweet spot of 18 - 21. It's illegal. Probably should stay sober anyway.

I drank the past 3 nights so i'm taking a couple days off.

I have work in three hours

Because alcohol is poison

1 hour left

cause I'm boutta smoke some mad marijuana weed

Attached: chainsmoker.jpg (820x657, 137.55K)

Cause at work and it's demo day for our crappy project. God i hate agile with week long sprints.

cuz' alcohol tastes like shit
Why would I drink piss, to get a temporary high, to get a longer hangover that's worse than if I didn't drink?

Attached: forrealnibba.jpg (640x645, 61.4K)

I am, the fuck you talkin' about?

You only get hung over if you're a lightweight who doesn't hydrate. Drink water between each alcoholic drink, and then maybe drink Pedialyte the next morning and you'll be fine.

that doesn't change the drinking piss part you moron

Attached: eurgh.png (473x488, 191.89K)

Too soon, give me some hours

Better than smoking leaves that turn you gay

Attached: leonardo-dicaprio-as-calvin-candie-in-django.jpg (1138x709, 90.83K)

It's yeast piss. Do you eat bread? Then you eat flour perforated by yeast farts.

If you're talking about the taste, then do what I do and mix those new alcoholic seltzers with a diet soda.

I've been drinking a lot tbh, u need to cut back some.