I just inherited a bit of money, and I no longer need my job as a software designer...

I just inherited a bit of money, and I no longer need my job as a software designer. What is the most based way I can quit? I'm willing to risk jail time.

Attached: fgbx1gx1b0i71.png (640x258, 217.94K)

Call in sick and then just say "I'm sick of this bullshit job I quit!"

Giving your two-weeks, but during said last two weeks try to convince other people to apply at other places.

work extra hard and be super nice to everyone for 1 month, so when you quit they will miss you even more

Nobody is going to help you make your TikTok videos with the robot voice.

put a milhouse easter egg into your project, then just walk right out

You don't have to anything weird if your not married. If you're already married buy your kids education, and give weird fucking gifts to people before your wife can embezzle it.

Forkbomb a few servers

Take a shit on the ceo's desk?

Take a shit at your desk on your last day

Code a virus, upload virus to main sever and have it delete the OS of all the computers at your job, give it a 24 hour timer. Quietly quit so they don't suspect anything. Take stuff and leave. Wait for it to appear in the news.

>code a virus
What a great idea, user

Increase length of timer and in the meanwhile steal software code and we are good.

Take a shit in the deep fryer

First make 100 different pictures of your dick.
Then hack the printer and give it a 1 in 1000 chance to print a dick pick when someone uses it.

27bslash6.com?

How much you get? I came into some money years ago but never spent it out of fear I'll really need it one day but I'll have used it on frivolous shit. Anxiety is a mother fucker.

Inflation will destroy your savings quickly and you will have to go back to your job.

Personally I wouldn't burn that bridge unless we're talking a lot of money, like $500k minimum. What you do could also prevent you from getting future jobs if you need one.

>24 hours after you quit the entire system bricks
Because that wouldn't be obvious at all.

$1200

Seriously tho