I just found out that my gf has been cheating on me for over a month...

I just found out that my gf has been cheating on me for over a month. I want to end our relationship in a way that will cause her the maximum possible amount of emotional trauma. I have about $500 that I'm willing to invest into this, and I'd be willing to stay with her for about a month. What should I do?

Attached: Ey7MzaX.jpg (526x400, 68.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xK7z7OR_qF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you have damning evidence that she could not possibly deny?

In the middle of the night wake her up to loud fucking hollering in the yard and light a fucking cross on fire

KISS MY ZALUPA, ZALUPA-LUPA!
youtu.be/xK7z7OR_qF8

Attached: l_7e16946d.jpg (320x240, 23.58K)

Chad would chop her up and haul her into the forest.

Post her tits in this thread. I'm not invested enough to be creative

She left her sms app open, and I saw that she has been sexting a guy for a month now. I don't have access to her phone usually, though.

Did you screenshot and send the pics to yourself?

How can you be willing to stay with her for a month? I mean, I would either immediately walk away and not look back or stupidly stay with the bitch for as long as possible and drug myself into denial about the glaring problems I was having with her but I don't want to be alone. One of those- but how did you come up with the month?

a guy? you don't even know how he is?

dude she will only take that emotional tramua to him and use his dick for comfort and you can't even do anything about is cuz you don't know how he is then.. you need a holistic plan for this one fool

Attached: 0.jpg (279x267, 39.89K)

I don't have much else going on in my life, and honestly the whole relationship was so toxic that all I care about is making her suffer. If I stayed much longer than a month, as you said, I am worried I would drug myself into denial.

Claim your gay with her root, photoshop evidence.

No, I don't know who he is, that's why simply dumping her wouldn't work. I need to make her need me, and then all at once deprive her.

Don't make fool of yourself cucking for one month to do something she will never care and will forget the first time she will choke on a different dick.

Pay someone to kidnap her or just leave with dignity.

Do you think I can get a decent kidnapping for $500? What should I do with her once she's kidnapped?

Sure you can. I even know a guy who lives near you.

Fuck her best friend and post it online

Dunno but looks traumatic enough even if they just abandon her in a forest after a 3h ride not harming her.
Where is it written that trauma shall be linked to you?
Don't be so self-centered.

Random trauma is best trauma.

Fuck off. OP is sold on a kidnapping. We gunna make dis shit happen.

You have to couple it with something she does every day, such that it cripples her funcitoning

some people get paid to sext people that they will never ever meet. how is that considered cheating? you sound like a pussy beta

So no one is considering the "leave with dignity option"?

Get tested for a start , better know if you got something from the bitch .
Next apply nicotine patches while she sleeps then remove them before she wakes up . Do so when you are pretty sure she's not aware or she's too tired to care - distract her or something .
God speed Any Forumsrother.

Its my guy. OP this is the chosen one. He lives near you.

Holy fuck I spelled functioning like I had a stroke. Also, devilish trips, you have to do it now.

Take that month and use it to catch them in the act so you can rack dudes jaw rightfully so

I like this one

Honestly OP you should cover your bases, if she’s low enough to cheat age’s low enough to lie about rape and steal from you.

In any case, try to bargain for some rough anal in the meanwhile leveraging on guilt.

You must have taken a wrongs turn in Albuquerque. I don’t think you know where you are

I don't really have any malice against bthe dude; she'll be punishment enough for him

So, on one hand we have some sex extortion, creating a nicotine addiction and then kidnapping while on an LSD trip.

On the other hand we have the option to leave with dignity.

How things could possibly go wrong?

OP is chicken shit. He is not going to organise no kidnap.