I'm proud of my heritage. They stood up against a tyrannical government that treaded on them...

I'm proud of my heritage. They stood up against a tyrannical government that treaded on them. Always proud to be from West Virginia.

youtu.be/7QG2yMkFlSo

Attached: Confed.jpg (1600x1600, 164.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xK7z7OR_qF8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Were proud of our heritage OP.

youtu.be/xK7z7OR_qF8

Amen brother. Always be proud of being a decendent of a confederate ancestor.

Congrats. You’re a retard.

found the yankie

Lincoln was inconsiderate and careless, he single handedly ruined America with that little stunt of his, starting a war with innocent people, his own people.

how does it feel to be from a loser heritage who lost an overthrow attempt, not only once, but twice?

They didn't try to overthrow anything, quit being so juvenile. Lincoln literally tore up the fucking constitution and forced a war to occur, meanwhile he sat back in the safety of his white house while his citizens died left and right all around him.

A я гopжycь тeм, чтo poдилcя в Poccии! Пyтин, мoй Цapь и Бoг a вы cyки eбaныe пoшли нaхyй ёптa!!!

Attached: Снимок экрана (89).png (873x665, 883.62K)

>W. Va.
So you're proud your state broke away and sided with the Union? Based as John Brown.

What tyrannical government did they stand up against? That's what they stood for you fucking stooge. Industrial capacity would have been replaced with machines with minimal human effort to make machines work. You had fucking drunk hill billies trying to stand up for the right of slavery for someone else when they narrowly escaped such a fate for themselves. If anything they were treated worse than slaves and were standing up for a system of exploitation that they never would have profitted off of. The south wanted their men to die. There was no place for drunk fighters. Even if a stale mate your domestic economy would have collapsed. How are your wheel chair bound veterans suppose to work a cotton gin? Hire a nigger? It's not like anyone would hire them to begin with before their shit was busted. You're a fucking idiot, the confederates were idiots. Even if you had succeeded your country would have collapsed and everyone would have abandoned your values. You'd probably be a Spanish pawn. Idiot.

Attached: dhm320a4s4461.jpg (1080x1080, 180.65K)

Эээ, блэд, нaтypи, дa? Хoхoл кыздap кaйдa, кaзыp eбaть их пoйдeм.

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 4.29K)

Sherman Julep
>In a tin mug, SMASH a troop of mint leaves until they are in total disarray.
>Put a handful of Revenge (or crushed ice, whatever is handy) and sworl until the tin frosts.
>Fill mostways with good Bourbon you looted, and two dashes water for the horses.
>Sprinkle on a heaping tablespoon of DARK BROWN sugar, and Do Not Stir.
>This is VITAL!
>With a good strong flame, set the surface on fire until the brown sugar crisps, like crème brûlée
>NOW stir, and enjoy the taste of VICTORY.

To make this a John Brown:
>Substitute good strong wholesome barley tea for the bourbon.

RGMM4

Attached: QEVuaB8YAebDjL_ViPpk25xQLhoqWSkQTc6QVVbrXIM.jpg (720x932, 114.98K)

Attached: 9vzy3lzqamiy.jpg (750x726, 63.82K)

>always proud to be from west virginia
>west virginia left virginia cause they didn’t want to be associated with slaveryfags

>What tyrannical government did they stand up against?
The same one that took away their laborers, retard.

I feel you user, I hang a swastika outside my box because I'm proud of the fact that my grandfather was a naz

Nothing wrong with havin that flag. Is free speech. Just cause he was a nazi doesn't mean he was a bad guy, most Germans were forced to become nazis against their will.

>Blocks your path.

Attached: Abraham_Lincoln_O-57_by_Brady,_1861-Meserve.jpg (501x619, 56.99K)

Lol, your heritage is nothing but inbred retards who didn't understand why they're subhuman

The cope

I'm Southern heritage, and I don't like the Confederacy. Away with that so-called national flag.

Nobody that owned labourers fought in that war aside from being a jackass officer that got non-slaver owners killed. The idiots wouldn't have made enough to buy a slave surviving the fighting anyway let alone a farm to use slaves on. What sort of idiot policy is that? Industry would have lost out to cotton gins anyway with less workers even if it was grown seasonally outside it's optimal growth area. Production would have crushed the labour force and put them out of work. It's the dumbest fucking idea in the world. Why would you support that?

Why would you support the freedom of nogs? We needed them on a leash to keep them in line, now look what you've done. All the innocent people niggers killed while drunk driving, throwing a fit at KFC, mass shootings, etc. They are all the union's fault.

Well if you southfags didn't ruin their lives for centuries, there's a chance they could have made something of themselves. Kys