So why don’t we just take millions of gallons of sea water every year and poor in on the streets...

So why don’t we just take millions of gallons of sea water every year and poor in on the streets? It would stop sea levels from rising and it would cool down the earth. We really have no other use for sea. We can’t drink it or grow crops with it. The plan makes sense

Attached: AB8B4918-485C-4EAE-A0D6-0F02F4DBCE69.jpg (750x920, 55.75K)

youve done it user you solved global warming

I’m kinda being serious. I thought about the science and it works

Attached: 1655406078514.jpg (480x475, 37.3K)

You'd end up pissing off a whole lot of jellyfish.

You see gallons of sea water already gets poured on the streets annually.

Attached: Watercycle.jpg (750x523, 172K)

OP, have you ever heard the phrase, “Salting the Earth”?
If you dump a ton of saltwater everywhere, it’ll leave behind a huge layer of salt, effectively killing all vegetation and keeping it from growing in the near future.

Nigga I ain't reading all day

This isn't Carthage, here in Canada we constantly salt the roads during winter and nothing bad happens

and this conveniently removes the salt? i dont think so

>grow crops with it
Damn the dutch and their salt water potatoes.

Attached: R-3.gif (244x212, 1.09M)

Yes, it does. Salt doesn’t evaporate the way water does. When the water from the ocean is heated and evaporates, it leaves behind its salt content and becomes pure rainwater once it recondenses.

in order to effectively cool down a closed system you have to use a coolant from outside the system otherwise you are just transfering heat from the earth to the sea which actually is still in the earth.

all the cars would rust from the salt in the streets, making everything worse, but it was a good try

This is brilliant. Why has Noone come up with yet?

>Nigga I ain't reading all day
Go back to Tiktok you zoomer buttmunching faggot

OUR WORLD.

NOT YOUR.

Attached: 1533989_1451854081999_full059.jpg (853x1067, 143.1K)

We have a navy Why don't the navy come and get some ice to cool the sea so that we don't get any hurricanes?

Attached: EESese4X4AEJ9h8.png (534x415, 103.33K)

>we salt the roads
Yes, does anything grow on the roads?

Their precious electrolytes were actually salts that had built up in the topsoil, killing all plant life.

>does anything grow on the roads?
Yeah the rate of accidents, which explains why you're here