ITT:

ITT:

We are a civilized group of people enjoying lunch at Panera.

Dubs: one nigger walks in each dubs and starts causing problems

Trips: niggers immediately take over

Attached: F0DDB71A-C6B1-483C-B77D-4DF4E38646C0.jpg (1470x980, 1.58M)

Rolling for our brothers in black

I think we should start with drinks.

OP here:

Really enjoying my salad and sandwich. Hopefully I can have the rest of my meal and pastry in peace before I have to go back to my well paying job with great benefits.

Wait, what kind of sandwich is that??

Bix nood monica.......

Attached: 2B08861C-488E-44C5-B932-84217FE4B0EA.png (900x1117, 1.61M)

greetings fellow law abiding citizen, I sure am glad there aren't any niggers in this fine establishment

Just a chicken club, what are you having to eat?

SHIEEEEET FANCY ASS PLACE YALLS GOT HERE

OUR WORLD.

NOT YOUR.

Attached: 1533989_1451854081999_full006.jpg (1435x1079, 267.19K)

Th-th-thank you sir, is this your first time?

I hear this is where all the white women come to eat

I'll have the chicken Alfredo. Hopefully it gets to me before things get too out of hand with this customer

Ay yo cuh lemme get some fried chicken

Excuse me sir. I must absolutely insist that you calm yourself and cease these outbursts at once. If you do not, be warned that I will have no choice but to contact the "proper authorities."

I guess it’s a great thing the soda fountain is out of grape today.

Dose anyone else smell onions and coco butter ?

GIVE ME ALL THE MONEY IN THIS BITCH RIGHT NOW WHITEY. HOW DARE YOU ESCALATE THIS AND FORCE ME TO TAKE YO SHIT

We’ll time to head out

It begins

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PUNK NIGGAS. I FUCK YO MOMMA TIL SHE AIN’T WALKIN RIGHT NO MO’. ANY FRIED CHICKEN UP IN DIS BITCH?

Yells at white teenage cashier

>WHATCHU MEAN OUTTA GRAPE?
>smacks lips
>kicks chair over

Look at dis dumbass cracka, you dumb as hell if you think I didnt bring a gallon of Koolaid from home. Fuck you think in, buyin a drink n shit?

Oh my. Good heavens. How absolutely uncivilized. You must lower your voice at once and be mindful of those around you. I don't know how they do things where you're from, but this is certainly NOT the jungle young man.

Brothers we will soon get to have slaves again