Why are people such god damn faggots about beer?

why are people such god damn faggots about beer?

i like to just sip whatever tastes good and feels chill i don't really give a shit. i can get a decent lager here for really cheap but there's so many faggots about beer.

oh that shits gross you cant drink that then they drink this IPA that tastes like total dog shit and i can barely finish and makes me want to vomit. some people won't even touch anything unless it's an expensive meme beer. like dude chill out it's fucking beer.

craft beer and ipa is a meme it's just fucking beer. it all tastes like shit and if you drink a lot you just wake up vomiting anyways.

I can get a random beer from a bar for $2-3 and it just tastes like beer. Gets me drunk

Attached: 6DD3EE76-F5BE-428F-B7EA-73D1E5B6AD7E.jpg (466x712, 49.13K)

You sound like the prick here. Fyi.

You're not wrong, the problem is you're drinking with people that want to kill you. Pretending your having a good time when you should be trying to murder people that are trying to kill you is really in bad taste and really makes your story sound implausible.

At a certain point you simply stop giving a shit what other people think. I never got into IPAs either. Love my lagers. There's a shop here that sells great Spanish lager that's 6.4%. Alhambra Reserva Lager - highly recommend.

you're too sensitive to go out on public. keep your thoughts to yourself.

verification not required

lagers are technically the more difficult beer to make. you can't homebrew a lager in your garage. none of this excuses american 'lager' though.

Why do you care so much what other people think? Why are you so insecure? Drink whatever you like man, why you yucking someone else's yum?

I like women but I'm not angry at you for loving big black cocks. That's your thing man, enjoy it!

It’s just annoying. They pay double for worst tasting beer

>IPA that tastes like total dog shit
maybe you should drink more of them. it'll put hair on your chest.

Oh sayyyy can you seeeeeee

Attached: beersUSA.png (940x500, 186.76K)

you're a big faggot baby who can't handle the taste of hops which is beer

Some people like different things

Enjoy ur retard consumer tax

People drink beer for lots of reasons. For some it’s to fit in, for the taste, for the social time, to relax, to get buzzed, to try new flavors and feel adventurous, and for some it’s to get shit-faced.
When you get legitimately angry at anyone for drinking beer in a way that’s different from yours, you are the douche bag.
Enjoy being the douche bag OP.

I heard that Americans were weaklings who couldn't drink

You people are so god damn retarded and angry it’s insane. I wish I could murder you all fucking coomer scum

Fucking pedophiles fucking virgins fuck you all

i dont, i just like pabst lol

yeah i'm not a poor so i don't care. i drink whatever tastes good.

Troll confirmed. Go back to the sporting goods store to get better bait.

>then they drink this IPA that tastes like total dog shit and i can barely finish and makes me want to vomit.
IPA's suck, the white man's beers are pale ales or wheat dark ales. Pic related, this is what a good beer looks like.

Yeah I agree, lots of cheep stuff is acceptable. On the cheap side I like most of what Kona makes, besides their IPA.

Then a little more up is stuff like Celebrator and Weihenstephaner., then St. Bernardus. I have yet to be disappointed by these but it does get pricy. Sadly, the most famous Weihenstephaner in the US, the Hefe Weisebier, is their weakest offering. Vitus, Korbinian, and Hefe Weissbier Dunkle are all fantastic. It's on Tap at German restaurants and definitely worth a dollar more than Blue Moon when you're at a place that has it.

MOA Imperial Stout is also good, but those get expensive. Aged in wine barrels, it's really a different experience and flavor. Worth trying sometime if you don't like IPAs.

Beers should be rich and full of flavor, frothy and thick. Not watery, not bitter. My least favorite drinks are expensive craft beer IPAs that taste like just old water and hops with nothing else going on, like a 14 year old got a home kit and tried brewing for the first time with no concept about what processes impact the flavors and they just wanted alcohol as fast as possible. Sadly, this seems to be the preferred flavor in the US. It's almost all Trader Joes even carries. I really wish traditional European beers had a more mainstream appeal.

Attached: St.-Bernardus-Abt-12-v2.png (1000x1000, 783.98K)

People with more money always act like 6 dollars of beers is what broke your bank. A few drinks maybe maintains your sanity. These people spend thousands on junk food and shitty products they don't use and get all high and mighty and act like having 6 dollars worth a beer is why you're broke. Same assholes that borrow money from you even though they make like 50-100x or more than you. They sit around trying to lecture you after they borrow money they can't pay back and make so much more than you but you make better decisions and have more liquid capital to loan out. Never trust anyone that complains about your drinking they're fucking idiots that mismanage everything they do and will come begging to you for help and then complain about your drinking when you're doing them favors and giving them freebies in money and time. You ever hear the quote hell is other people? They'll drag you through the mud and pretend like you drug the mud in after them.