All bullshit aside Any Forums how much of the shit that you say on this board and others do you actually believe?

All bullshit aside Any Forums how much of the shit that you say on this board and others do you actually believe?
Is everyone on here actually either card carrying faggots or Nazi's?

Bullshit aside are you actual people or just shills to made up political causes you don't actually care about?

Attached: 200.gif (264x200, 794.01K)

i hate niggers
i hate faggots

i can respect black people
i can respect gay people

learn the difference my friend

Do I actually hate Jews and black people…no. Is it fun to rant about kikes and niggers. Yes.
There is your answer

Kys summerfag

forgot jews

fuck all of

fuck all jews*

kek im retarded

I just hate people in general doesn’t matter who. So pissing them off just makes me laugh.

I think all niggers should be euthanized

Attached: black_magic.jpg (600x406, 30.61K)

>i can respect black people
>i can respect gay people

The fact that you think there is a difference shows what kind of a fucking idiot you are

explain?

based

Depressed , nihilist , punk ,atheist , progressive libertarian here . Not all people here are right wingers , but I do hate people and think every thing is bullshit .

Attached: 1625663189121.jpg (720x1050, 236.57K)

if you want what Any Forums once was, go to any dedicated board with generals, otherwise you get the retards who genuinely believe the shitposts
even r9k has less insane posters than b or pol

the only truthful thing I've posted is that I want to cum inside rainbow dash

I’ve been on this website since most of you were still shitting in diapers. The oldfags left here are just veteran trolls and probably still trolling. The sad reality is that the new generation of lonely incels here actually believe all of the memes and outrageous bullshit my generation created. The sad fact is that yes, all of the people on here now that screech about niggers, trannies, Jews and Joe Brandon actually believe what they’re saying. These days it’s much easier and much funnier to troll the trump Trump supporters / polcels. So they’re quite the easy target. As for me, I don’t really say anything on here that I don’t believe, unless I’m trolling a MAGAt and trying to make them rage as hard as possible, I’ll pretend to be trans or communist, etc. Sometimes I’ll troll other subsets of people but man, you just can’t beat the amount of butthurt MAGAts generate. I’ve been trolling on here for well over a decade and it’s still fucking hilarious.

Go on? Do tell

mk ultra hoo ra

SEZ U

Nice to see a fellow depressed, nihilist, atheist, progressive libertarian who also hates people and thinks every thing is bullshit. Part of me wants to make friends with you but in all honesty we'd just end up hating each other like we do everyone else.

Please. I larp to what ever opposition you post. I am the one trolling you.

Man of culture detected

Horse pussy is best pussy

Honestly I feel like most everyone I meet is a jewish nigger. You can't gamble with them because they'll renegotiation that never happened and are now a tough don't fuck with me kind of nigger when it comes to jewing you over anything. These cheap pieces of shit always pretend like it's someone elses fault too. Double faced cunts. If any problems pop up and people have to do go do some hardcore shit they're always the last in line and the rest of us act like field niggers. While they're sitting in line complaining about who can use the word nigger.

I believe everything I say here. I am a queer leftist who hates almost all of you shitty trolls, but I also like fat chicks with big floppy tits, schizophrenic people’s dick pics, web models of the early 00s, internet arguments, traps, and giving long pedantic lectures, so I hang around.

Curious to see how many of you losers are sincere Nazis rather than just edgelords.

Still not sure if I believe in ironic racism, so I think the “it’s only trolling” argument holds little water.

clussy* you mean. And I agree.