The last CPU with a reasonable power consumption ever made

The last CPU with a reasonable power consumption ever made

Attached: 19-117-729-Z01.jpg (640x480, 27.17K)

hourly

The power consumption of the CPU is just a value that you can set yourself in most bios.

also the worst CPU to buy, possibly ever.

What about the M1?

Only if you’re a trash gaymer consoomer. Intel and AND both make good CPUs, they’re under the EPYC and Xeon labels.

If you explicitly need low power consumption, you go arm.

If not, who gives a shit.

is 150w CPU really that unreasonable?
That's all my 12900k uses at 5.6ghz

>5700X
>peaks 65W
>pic related can only dream of t ouching a fraction of its performance.
not only an intel shill thread, but a bad one too

Attached: amd_ryzen_7_5700x_review.jpg (1200x545, 108.24K)

>peaks 65W
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

bruh, power consumption is getting better with each generation, wtf are you on about?

yes

not anymore....

care about the power consumption at a desktop machine
do thrid worlders really?

It hits 75W power consumption while encoding. The 12600k is the better buy, unless you already have an AMD board with an older CPU (like B450) and can use it as a drop in replacement. Then it's fantastic.

Post screenshot of power consumption while running all core load, it will be moar like 220W stock, but you had to disable gutted-cores to get 5.6NiggaHurtz.

>Oh yeah let's make everything inefficient because electricity is cheap and also who cares about storage? Storage is cheap. Are you poor or what? Just buy more
New things should be an improvement over older ones.

You can undervolt and even downclock any new CPU and can run at half the power and still retain most of the performance

My 5700x pulls 130w with PBO on with a full core load my man..

And my single core pentium pulls a billion watts with overclocko

nah, the last cpu with a reasonable power consumption ever made was 486 dx33, the last 486 that didn't require active cooling.

Not turning on PBO is the same as not turning on XMP retard. The chips are designed for it and it's free performance.

>i5-7600
>65w
>14 GFLOPS
>17B integer ops/s

>Ryzen 7 6800H
>45w
>48 GFLOPS
>87B integer ops

My brother in Christ I'm sorry to break it to you, but the world continues to turn