I want an Aussie wifey so bad bros

I want an Aussie wifey so bad bros.

Attached: gettyimages-75576933-2048x2048.jpg (1249x2048, 399.75K)

particularly one who would wear this outfit around the house and look as good as she does in it

Attached: jmausnz075-caps-ThaineVictoria-SonOfTheMask011.jpg (1920x1080, 257.91K)

Yuck! you may as well just go gay, you're scraping the bottom of the barrel with Australian women.

Your probably better off dating another man, seriously there's reasons why the Aussie men leave Australia to find wives

not big into aussies i take it my good man?

I'm Australian and Aussie women are dirty pirates, I would prefer to fuck a twink than an Australian woman.

See...it's not just me who thinks this

well at least i have mine >.>
xD

So? What you have is a Shazza.

Did you find a diamond in the rough did you? or are you a dirty pirate also who wouldn't know quality if it punched you in the face ya cunt.

Kik me alexus861

Mine is pretty great. But like anywhere, the good ones are rare.

You wouldn't be the first "boyfriend" afraid to leave their captor

there are those everywhere, but there is a reason I spent so much effort to import her to burgerstan

You sound like one of those ugly cunts that imports phillipino women to keep them company until they're eligible for citizenship after you've paid for them the whole time

Filipinos are monkeys, I have no interest in living with house trained animals.

Ahh see that's worthwhile you done the right thing by taking her from her native place of birth. As we men say, thank you come again cunt hahah

you are saying all Aussie guys are gay. this is something I have suspected for sometime. Poofters.

USA user, wanting a Scottish/English/Aussie waifu since the day I was born

What attracts you to Australian girls the most? How ugly they are, or how annoying they sound?

An American would take half of your shit the same bro! Don’t do it!