Mogs your language

>mogs your language

Attached: proxy-image (25).png (800x868, 70.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.rust-lang.org/2022/01/20/Rust-1.58.1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No language can mog HolyC

Trying to mog holyc is like trying to mog brainfuck. Both are meme languages.

Ada more like A-CK

Still not buying your shitcoin

The what? Who cares about the cryptoshit?

Which way white man?

Attached: practical-common-lisp.jpg (850x995, 70.57K)

Average lisp and average ada user meeting

Attached: proxy-image (9).gif (768x432, 566.02K)

libgnat's Delete_Tree continues to be broken. If it encounters a symlink to a directory then it'll follow the symlink, delete that directory, then crash because it didn't delete the symlink and the original directory is not empty.
Rust's implementation of that same function takes edge cases like these extremely seriously. It made an entire new release just to fix a race condition in case someone swapped out a normal directory for a symlink right as it was being inspected: blog.rust-lang.org/2022/01/20/Rust-1.58.1.html
Meanwhile libgnat used to actually chdir because they weren't thinking about global state and multithreading at all. (At least they managed to fix that one.)
It might be all the rage in embedded but I can only conclude that for Unix programming Ada is untested hobbyware. So I will not use it.

Attached: a-direct.adb.png (566x1116, 123.59K)

>Rust's implementation of that same function takes edge cases like these extremely seriously
100'000 issues on Github

>active development with community feedback
Yes, and?

hehehe the normies don't know our secrets. All of us guys who know about Ada know about all of our secrets hehehe

If a project like this has few issues then it's still full of problems but nobody's reporting them. That's not a good sign.

Attached: file.png (244x36, 4.68K)

>Issues le bad
Can't wait for summer to end.

Let me reiterate

Attached: 1643003119333.png (484x238, 21.23K)

That count includes pull requests, as I assume you know

Attached: file.png (236x41, 4.19K)

You DO realize ada shills are just shitposts, right? It's not meant to be taken seriously.

In real world Ada has joined the Rust bandwagon already.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-06 21-23-39.png (1848x1790, 1.77M)

>ada: mogs your la-
file error 93

Yeah, go ahead and write a program equivalent to a small python script in ada. It's gonna be long af because the language isn't desinged for small applications.

another great language killed by greed

>Ada has the same use case as a small python script
Don't know if bait or retarded.

Which means that Ada doesn't "mog" Python

Retarded. You.
OP says:
>ada mogs your language
I say:
>python is more effecient in it's usecase because ada wasn't designed to be used like this
I don't claim they have the same usecase. Quite the opposite.