Hello Any Forumsrethren how do you do...

Hello Any Forumsrethren how do you do? I am looking for someone with an understanding of economics to answer my question. Is this recession going to become a depression or will it remain a recession? Thanks

Attached: C918990D-1DD9-4976-86C1-4F96648B7B15.png (334x739, 428.93K)

look at how tall that hat is.

mykwn

Its a good hat, it hides my androgenic alopecia quite well brethren.

it will probably be gay

probably just a recession. depression if housing correction is large.

Thanks. When will we find out about if the housing correction will b large?

Its uncertain but signs point to depression.

Do you even know what the fuck you are talking about?

What makes you think this wont just be another recession? And if you are saying it’ll become a depression do you imagine times will be as difficult as they were during the Great Depression or are we better prepared to handle it.

We were already on the verge of a famine and the war in Ukraine has exacerbated the process. Could have been a recession but now it looks like a depression. Expect government spending to go up, inflation to go up even higher and slightly more unemployment.

Let's let the magic 8 ball predict it with a randomized pic

Attached: 1643891081889.jpg (540x720, 111.82K)

OUR WORLD.

NOT YOUR.

Attached: 4668c0c37b830cee275385023a84a1a0119.jpg (1280x696, 95.89K)

Yeah... here's the "econmusficscs: preidction:

when the satanists put back in

So how long will the depression last, in your estimation?

Shut the fuck up you fucking schizotard you are not welcome on my board go post about your Gay world somewhere else you butt munching bitch.

yes we are in a recession. there is a possibility of a depression. but unlikely.

Ah interesting. Someone who doesn’t buy the we will enter a depression hypothesis. Can you explain why you believe its unlikely? Seems like most believe it’ll happen.

Take your pain pills!!!!!!!!!

Get more!!!!!

Attached: 52c29eb00e762bce1be2cba8dabecfa01.jpg (3537x2825, 511.53K)

Make sure you take a whole lot of em!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 3f725815107f81cf4adbb22dd23b5fed445641.jpg (1061x1049, 428.38K)

TAke Ur PillS oUr WoRld No YoUR WoRlD nO iM a A sCHIzoTarD I Go On HERe TO maKe N o SENSE.
Go advocate for pills elsewhere you gremlin.

it is interesting. i wont sway one way or the other because i don't want to be responsible for your potential loss. it is pretty unlikely though.

It's not a recession nor a depression. This is war time. Prices of things can't stay this high forever. It's a bubble economy right now. Sometimes the effect can be small, causing losses to only a few, and/or short-lived. At other times, it can trigger a stock market crash, and a general economic recession, or even depression. The housing market has plateaued. Gas prices are about to come down again after the August midterm elections. Republicans are ahead by 80% in the polls. If projections are correct, we're about to enter a buyer's market. Public opinion on lgbt is declining. Religion is starting to boom. As people's focus moves towards things like this, focus on the family values begins. Businesses will start to pretend like they care because LGBT people don't buy things. We're going to start seeing a decline in tv shows and movies featuring LGBT pride etc. Public opinion on feminism is steeply declining as well. There's a strong cry for laws banning abortion and imprisoning women who do it. There's going to be a shift on left leaning media like CNN against Biden. Propane powered vehicles are about to make a big splash as a gasoline alternative because it's a natural gas byproduct. It's reliance on crude oil is minimal. S&P stocks might be down but it's a buyers market and things will bounce back. Back to CNN not backing Biden, they are anti war. The reason people hate Trump is they don't want any wars and Biden seems to be Trump in a different body. Save for some natural disaster, we might be coming out of this within just a few months.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 31.96K)

Attached: 3f725815107f81cf4dbb2241.jpg (1039x797, 208.73K)

Attached: 1533989_1451854081999_ful067.jpg (810x1074, 195.22K)

I mean I’m just asking a question about the reasoning behind it being unlikely. I appreciate the concern and obviously I’d rather a recession over a depression but I’ll be alright either way.

God DAMN that’s a nice hat.

None of us is an expert. We’re all LARPing shills. Economists can’t seem to agree on the sneer according to the news and the internet so all I can do is wait and see what happens and maintain.

Attached: 7548743179.jpg (1280x720, 51.56K)

Attached: 54345434124777.jpg (1280x720, 97.68K)

Not him, see

Thanks a pretty interesting take. I hope that at least some of the shit you’re saying is true. Definitely a white pill

Thanks fren and fair enough.