You meet an old friend whom you haven't seen for many years, now he is a millionaire and has a supermodel wife...

You meet an old friend whom you haven't seen for many years, now he is a millionaire and has a supermodel wife. He invites you a beer and he confesses that he is an important member of a secret society where there are ex-presidents, high-ranking soldiers, celebrities and important figures from all over the world.

Now he wants to invite you to belong to that society, where you will enjoy freedoms far above the law, you will have strong economic power and you will no longer need doctors because they have a technology that cures everything.

But he warns you that on the night of your initiation you will be offered a gala dinner and you will see a very young and beautiful girl dance as a show. So that at the end of her act she will be slaughtered and cooked for your dinner.

Yes, it is a secret society of cannibals who control the world. - Would you agree to go to that dinner?

Attached: R (1).jpg (590x442, 44.16K)

Without hesitation. Sure it's gonna suck to eat another person for ONE night a year but the benefits outweigh the cons.

No.

Begone Satan

Of course. I've wanted to know the taste of manflesh for decades.

considering the level of secrecy required nobody would be giving the invitation if the answer wasn't already a known factor. your premise is flawed. at the very least saying no or not showing up as agreed is a sudden unexpected "suicide" waiting to happen.

This post reveals the two types of people:
>those who say "yes"
>liars

No, but I want more info on these people.

is the girl dancing a nigger?

This sounds Jewish.

or a third type, the type that thinks the question is stupid and the premise is flawed and wonders if it's an elaborate setup or maybe the girl is your cousin or sister or maybe it's you who gets eaten and the whole invitation to join is a con or etc etc....

You go with christians.

Attached: 1533989_1451854081999_full02711.jpg (811x1071, 285.45K)

Abundance awaits you and many will be below you. And yes, the gala dinner is held every year.

(Haha! The answers are good) xD

Sign me up. I could use the money

as long as a top tier chef cooks her, hannibal style I'm in. Get rich plus a free meal, who'd say no

Is this hypothetical, or do you have a sign up sheet?

Christian!!!!!

Attached: Miss-Dixie-dixie-from-the-fox-and-the-hound-2-410251255-1920-1080.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

Attached: R (6).jpg (474x334, 30.06K)

No, she is a Nordic girl.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.18M)

The girl you used to see dance, is now ready for your delight. I serve you on your plate?

Attached: herdeaths-The-woman-had-her-head-and-legs-beheaded-another-was-burned-2-730x1536.jpg (730x1536, 112.83K)

Do I get to fuck the girl before she's killed?

No, because she is dinner. Would you like someone to fuck the turkey before Christmas dinner? xD