Are the Backrooms real Any Forums?

Are the Backrooms real Any Forums?

Attached: Backrooms-horror-short.jpg (1200x676, 81.03K)

Yeah bro, I was there. No clipped through my windshield when I hit a school bus head on, woke up in the Backrooms. Was there for what felt like centuries, finally just started jumping into walls, corners, slamming into the damp floor.... Finally I no clipped out and wound up 300 miles from where I entered but zero time passed here. Fucking crazy man.

Wtf

Attached: 1654662762213.jpg (828x839, 371.9K)

Yesn't.

curious, did your body age while you were there?

I go there to beat my dick sometimes

Yeah, thats where they filmed daisy's destruction

Nah. That place was a lot nastier.

there's literally a video recording of it what do you think

Attached: 50'S.jpg (209x223, 6.04K)

what is this shit?

I watched a documentary / film about it. It was fucking creepy. It resonates like a dream or something.

Attached: It+ma+chicken+i+thumb+up+all+comments_6c01a1_3989983.jpg (312x449, 25.74K)

Zoomer creepypasta

What happens if you fall through Mario 64 map

Google backrooms. Some people have claimed to fall through a glitch and wind up in these endless rooms and halls. Fucking weird shit

Attached: hipster_quer.jpg (600x800, 83.36K)

Yeah it fucked me up. I starved, almost died of thirst multiple times. I went insane all the way around back to sanity. Fuck man I can't believe I'm thinking about it again.

No, it was like time didn't exist. I still got thirsty, hungry, tired etc but didn't age or change physically.

In the 80s a company called Async experimented with pocket dimensions created by the manipulation of magnetic fields. They would be used as storage facilities that would require no building and could have endless capacity. Either on purpose or by accident the backrooms were created. Giant endless mazes with no escape

you're all larping retards

Attached: retard.jpg (1000x773, 74.51K)

Source?

interesting, i must explore such a place

yes unironically

Don't do it user. its not safe.

yeah. when i was five i fell through the kitchen floor of my house while my family was cooking dinner.
bunch of government scientists rescued me after being stuck there for what felt like a thousand years.
they tried to wipe me memory, but i still remember the pool rooms. it was the only place i could get water.
pools still freak me out. im 31 now.

A guy who used to work there told me about it

i am pretty much immune to psychological threats, the thing i'm afraid the most is the partygoers

I hope for your sake you never wind up there. I wasn't alone, there were...... things

That's some YT arg bullshit.

They are, yes.
But don't worry, there's wifi.

holy shit im sorry about what happened to you

>there's wifi.
but there's nowhere to charge your phone!

>backrooms

Attached: 1620937324953.jpg (828x581, 192.57K)

time to take your meds schizo

the only meds imma take is vitamin .45acp, injected straight to the head, with your head next to mine.

can i get one?