Welp lost protection finally caught my year long shop lifting spree working at Target they want me to bring in some of...

Welp lost protection finally caught my year long shop lifting spree working at Target they want me to bring in some of the merchandise tomorrow should I go Any Forums?

Attached: 107036059-1648140541349-gettyimages-1239350024-PWeaver-Target-01.jpg (1920x1080, 272.94K)

you'd be in handcuffs and they'd raid your place

I'll raid your place faggot.

OUR WORLD.

NOT YOUR.

Attached: 3f725815107f81cf4dbbb5fededf9e984411471.jpg (1429x1077, 283.17K)

Usually they video tape all your thefts and charge you for all of them after you're caught. Hopefully, you weren't dumb enough to give them your real name. Just don't go back.

It's an internal theft I worked there

You're screwed either way. In the face of criminal charges, your best chance of a bit guilty verdict is dependent on how well you can keep your mouth shut. If you've already admitted to criminal activity, you're fucked and it hardly matters what you do. Otherwise, take the 5th amendment and speak to no one outside your attorney.
>"Hello Officer. I do not speak with police. Am I free to go?"
>"No, Officer. I do not consent to any search. Do you have reasonable suspicion?"
>"You may not enter, without a warrant."

if they just recently caught onto you, bring back some stuff that they would have seen with cameras, make sure you bring in only enough to stay under your states petty theft limit, and obv your going to get fired, and they will permanently mark you on your job record as a pilferer.

otherwise just go in with the most recent item and offer to pay for it, maybe try to offer overtime and other things to help keep your job, say you only did it because you've run on hard times due to covid, if your pay has been docked recently claim that.

yeah dont go back. My brother got busted and they were like "sir you need to wait here for the police" and he did cuz he 16 and dumb. even the cops made fun of him for not just leaving. Just dont go back. If they do come after you lie, but dont really lie, tell them shit that sound like you werent there, but dont flat out say " I was not there" cuz that a lie and that illegal. If they do bust you, you nevehr lied. not as illegal.

say things like, "yeah ive been to targets before, I Was at the one that had that special going on I would probably rememeer it I f I saw it can you get some pictures, they had that giant carboard cut out of the guy" dumb shit that they wont be able to provide

>bring back some stuff that they would have seen with cameras
Retard idea. Assume they know and have tape of everything
>make sure you bring in only enough to stay under your states petty theft limit
Retard idea. 'Admit to theft, just not very much'
Never admit to anything. Never say you didn't do something. Don't incriminate or purger yourself. Keep your mouth shut.

whats the fucking point anyway, this guy didnt even say what the fuck he was stealing, it could be small ass shit from the back rooms, or even food, who the fuck knows.

yes always assume they have everything video taped, but in essence, how far back did they really look? you will never know and thats the point, with my first idea, this assumes they just found you stealing, who knows if they even looked through past recordings of your shifts,

second option assumes they have seen atleast one month MAXIMUM of your past shifts and are actively cataloging what you have taken, so in that case, analyze what you have stolen, well concield items can be left alone, but take in items that you knew you didnt really conseal well.

its all about your approch honestly, and the petty theft limit is real, they cant press charges on your theft if it does not go over a certain value placed by the state, I.E. items stolen equating over lets just say $200 in value. every state is different, and if your in commie land then its pretty much free game since theirs is up there due to homeless people

It's over OP kys.

*Perjure

you're asking us if you should provide them evidence of your crimes?

you don't speak to them. hire a lawyer to talk for you. you'll bitch about the expense, but it's better than having an arrest record.

verification not required

I'm thinking about just skipping states for a bit

you should definitely 200% bring back literally everything you stole, hand it to the security guy at the door, then loudly shout in the direction of the nearest CCTV camera, "HELLO YES I JUST STOLE ALL OF THIS", they'll forgive you for your honesty, trust me bro

How much did you steal?

About 10k worth of merch 2k verifiable

2k probably trips the state grand theft threshold, either skip states if you're a poorfag or hire a lawyer and say nothing else to the corpo faggots. Can't believe anyone needs to be told this

Why are you saying anything more than, "I will answer questions only with my attorney present."