Have you ever fallen in love?

Yes, never again. The hoe broke my heart

Attached: nzvgljd74zx81.jpg (720x654, 41.76K)

no, nothing beyond simple crushes

Attached: 1644421464310.png (1650x2085, 1.69M)

yes, about 3 years ago
I just got over her this year

>Have you ever fallen in love?
does it count as love if you love the other person but they don't love you back?

Attached: 2cd.jpg (600x583, 38.32K)

yes

i ghosted her just now when she reached out asking to hang out

yea. currently in a very precarious situation tho.
>she leaves me
>i think shes full of shit so stay in touch
>ur not important to me anymore
>i dont care about you
>i wanna live my life without you
>dont remind me that you exist
>give up
>12 days later she msgs me reminiscing about how we met and tells me how ill always be important to her
we spend a good amount of time together but im ngl bros im getting real sick of waiting around for this stupid bitch to admit to her bullshit

lol mine reached out after 6 months and pretty much said the same crap, but i ghosted her this time. Most likely she's seeing some guy, no clue what does she want from me

Was almost married once at 25. I asked for her hand, and if she wanted to have a family with me. She said yes. Our relationship moved fast, we moved in together, and that's where it all fell apart. Constant fighting, day by day. Just ground me down.

Attached: 1549659098392.jpg (450x450, 10.09K)

Iktf

Then yeah, I use them for romantic situations in my head until I just forget about them

Attached: 1651522907391.jpg (250x228, 11.17K)

once
never quite got over her
now that i'm slowly becoming a schizo so hopefully that will help forget her soon

that is not real love

this is real love

Sneed LMAO git gud

not like I'll experience real love anyway, I'm better off waiting for a robo gf or something

what is real love? Does it even exist?

> never quite got over her
this is. whores can't love anyone

No and I've never had a crush either
I don't feel loneliness and have no drive for socializing either
I just want to become a hermit in a cabin in rural finland really

Twice. One I'm still with, for better or worse. The other an internet "friend" that could never be because of circumstance (though maybe I romanticize the situation too much, I don't know). I use love in the most real sense of the word as even if things didn't work I still love them and want their happiness.

Last time I did was in high school

no just incel infatuation. i'm not sure i could ever love a woman who would love me

never

>Yes, never again. The hoe broke my heart
yeah but remember when it was good and it was the best thing ever? That's why you will again

unfortunately

Started is august 2014, ended december 15th, 2015. Never again. Also, love is a prerequisite to sex for me. So ill never have sex again. 34 years old now as of 40 minutes ago

Yes, shit was like heroin.

Yes
Ive tried but I can't forget her. Can't fuck anyone without thinking about her and losing boner. I don't enjoy living anymore.