I’ve fucking had it Any Forums. I need some serious advice here...

I’ve fucking had it Any Forums. I need some serious advice here. My friend group and also girlfriend have been becoming complete fucking degenerates lately. We were all hanging out at my friends house when his parents weren’t home today and 2 of my “friends” and my “girlfriend” kept whispering to each other and kept checking my friends phone together and wouldn’t fucking tell me why. A few hours later 3 shitskin niggers showed up to the house smelling like fucking weed. I figured out it was because they were all doing a fucking drug deal with me present in the house not even concerned with the risk they were putting me in of getting arrested for their drugs. The niggers came right on into the house smacking their lips acting like niggers in general and pulled out a fucking weed joint. My girlfriend kept asking if she could try it and I kept telling her no. If she did it was going to break up with her. Then the dumb niggers got in MY BUSINESS and started telling me if she wants to try it she can try it. They started passing around the joint and all my “friends” smoked it, and then my best “friend” past it to my girlfriend and she took a fucking hit. Right in front of me. I lost my shit bros. I started screaming we were over I could never be with a degenerate whore like her. Everyone started acting like IM the bad guy. One of the niggers told me to go home. So I stood up and said “how about YOU go back to Africa you dirty fuckin nigger” then all 3 of them and my friends got in my face and screaming shit at me. One of the niggers walked up and pushed me back into my chair got in my face. 2 other niggers came over and blew weed smoke in my face while the other one held me down. My girlfriend just started laughing at me with all my other friends too. Now I’m sitting in a park at a bench im pretty sure I’m actually high and I feel like I need to call someone. Can someone please give me advice what do I do and how can I get revenge…

Attached: 08336057-922C-490E-8C0D-F8BFF6CD554B.png (600x450, 12.1K)

seek therapy you godless sack of filth

Attached: Bait.jpg (625x626, 23.97K)

Attached: E784CB33-7D88-4E34-81FE-4A7A75190FD9.gif (220x229, 1.78M)

Go fuck yourself with the dick you cut off troon

Nobody reading that you should have green text .. only got to the part where niggers where about to show up

Fuck you nigger sympathisizer libtard go kys

ah yes, another fine piece of bait by mr user

Attached: apfk.jpg (508x500, 43.84K)

I don’t give a fuck about niggers idk what your talking about i hate faggots too

Get new friends. That's it. No revenge, no master plan.
Don't be shitty to them, don't do anything weird, just look for other people to be friends with. If you interact with them in the future, like at school (I assume you're school age since you clearly have no fucking clue how to be a person yet), just be fucking normal. You don't have to spend time with them, but you don't have to be insane either.
If you don't share values with these people just find people who you enjoy spending your time with and move on with your life.

Yeah except right now my girlfriend is probably still there and she hasn’t responded to any of my calls or texts

If this isn't bait and you actually did this, step back, take a breath, and go touch some grass. Any Forums gave you fucking brain worms.

Attached: Watisthisbullshit.jpg (571x548, 47.59K)

It’s because she’s being passed around by your friends and those niggers.

She's probably smoking weed and getting blacked. You set yourself up for it by fucking a degenerate dope smoking whore. The only solution is to kill them all and then yourself, so you don't betray your honor by crying like a little bitch when the cops show up. Tough break, user...

Attached: cover1.jpg (1600x900, 620.49K)

I’ve been redpilled. I don’t need some normie NPC to tell me to touch grass

I seriously want to fucking kill myself…

>"I’ve been redpilled. I don’t need some normie NPC to tell me to touch grass"
That's your exact problem. Tell me, how did you get with your girlfriend?

Go back and kill them instead.

Rape her. Blame drug niggers. Profit

There are billions of people in the earth to choose from to surround yourself with and you show me your friends and I’ll show you your future. You don’t see doctors hanging around crack dealers or hood noggers as an example

Attached: B662475A-C853-418C-9272-5A451B61F8A3.jpg (980x415, 57.21K)

Attached: You.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

shoot up or a grocery store

Attached: Seal_of_the_Central_Intelligence_Agency.svg - Copy.png (1200x1200, 282.41K)

Perfect plan, I second this.