Explain to me why guns and firearms having cpu is a good idea again?

explain to me why guns and firearms having cpu is a good idea again?

Attached: 1631881561849.webm (640x360, 222.82K)

So you can program your smart missiles without waiting for the Bluetooth on your phone to connect

automatic firing when aiming at someones head

homing sniper rifles already exist

Because you can train an algorithm to detect when someone is actually in a life threatening situation, and only allow to shoot dangerous people.

No need to murder schizos

How the fuck is the drone going to fly otherwise

found the AWP whore

>She doesn't trust the Prophet

get better aim

A CPU makes a gun smarter than an average american gun owner. That's why.

Gun culture is full of blind corpo worship. Weapon DRM would be a much needed wake up call for them.

Because it can enable the gun to say "nyaa~" whenever you land a killing shot.

>you're hiding in a building with your squadmate jim bleeding out next to you
>russian ground forces closing in on the building
>you drag jim out of the back door to head towards the humvee
>you run out, turn the corner, and see a russian facing away from you
>you aim your rifle and pull the trigger
>voice comes out of a speaker on the side
>"please enter your credit card to renew your semi-auto firing subscription, or upgrade to full-auto for only 69.99 extra per month"
>russian soldier turns around
>with his final bit of strength, jim grabs the last grenade off his vest and tries to pull the pin
>"error: please drink your verification can and pull again"
>cheeki breeki shoots you both with his ak

railguns

You do NOT want /k/ommandos learning how to use CNC machines en masse.

So it can run this:
while(true) {
wait_for_event(trigger.pressed);
shoot_bullets(1);
while(trigger.pressed) {
sleep();
}
}

It protects the intellectual property of manufacturers and can help reduce crime by increasing safety/preventing loss of weapons.

Imagine a gun that is connected to the internet and before it fires it needs authorization from a server - it will be entirely possible then to prevent mass shootings simply by refusing that request.

We should go back to good old pigeon guidance systems

there actually was a "smart gun" law proposed some years back, I think in New Jersey or some other cuck state around there. it was a dead letter because there was zero market interest in either selling or buying such weapons. /k/ types recognize the value of something being 100% mechanical with no electronic logic.

They won't. I started milling out a lower for the first time for a gun I was building around a month ago, and I made a thread on /k/ asking if anyone had any advice or knew of anything they thought I should know for first time lower milling.
Everyone in the thread just called me a soiboy or a woman for making my own instead of buying a finished one and registering it with the state. I still don't understand how the fuck that makes any sense.

>why did /k/ tell me to not break the law, I thought they were all boogaloo boiz

Attached: hjvzqhfbngktggvnfk9b.jpg (1400x1400, 160.6K)

>manufacturing a gun for personal use
>against the law
Please tell me you're some kind of european cuck and not an American who doesn't know basic US gun laws

>implying you were gonna register it

Attached: ab67616d0000b273de3581b7be7520f260770095.jpg (640x640, 110.17K)

I'm not going to register it because I don't need to register it. Only guns that are sold need to be registered, not ones that are made for personal use or gifted. Are you actually this retarded? Stop trying to condescendingly talk about shit you clearly know nothing about.

>everything is black or white

Attached: 1622715646549.gif (337x389, 1.77M)

>and only allow to shoot dangerous people
damn, driving through the hood would mean gun blasting all its ammo in full auto