Is coffee good for you?

Is coffee good for you?

Attached: 1653004659087.jpg (1125x1365, 616.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LTrk4X9ACtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pot the image without stupid goyim text please

Cope, Shlomo.

Holocaust denial was manufactured by jews.

No one has denied it, Shlomo. The numbers just don't add up. You gonna cope?

oy vey, SHALOM!

Caffeine addiction is real, and withdrawal will give you migraines and constipation

>Is coffee good for you?
Yes, lots of antioxidants. The caffeine can be harmful in large doses to things like sleep and focus in the following days. Heart palpitations can occur if you drink like 20 cups but

post the bitch without the schizo
pls ty

I think I'm addicted. I almost exclusively drink tea (I occasionally do coffee but too much upsets my stomach and I dilute it with cream) and sometimes I'll forget to buy more before I run out, then I'll get headaches. Are there actual downsides besides what comes with withdrawal?

>911
I'll take that as a confession. I thought I told you to cope, Shlomo.

Coffee is love, coffee is life. Of course it's good for you.

As for the question in the picture: Considering how efficient the Germans were during WWII? Yeah, actually, 6 Million seems a little low until you remember it wasn't just Jews they killed. They killed gays, lesbians, "mental deficients" and gypsies, too. They went HARD on that Aryan Master Race ideal. It was probably closer to 10 - 12 Million total.

They just had an easy scapegoat in Jews...

I'm gonna try to have sex with this girl or im gonna die trying
I'm tired of this
wish me luck anons

Yeah, 12 million people gassed in rooms with wooden doors then burned to ashes in shitty 1940s ovens in just 4 years seems totally legit. And on the off chance they actually accomplished this, I think they've earned the title of "master race."

They didn't burn everyone, you know that right? Whole villages full of people were just stood against the wall and shot, thrown in mass graves and forgotten. They would go to mental hospitals and literally slaughter every patient in there, and any doctors that got in the way.

That's the flaw in this "6Million isn't possible!" Argument. The only people that got gassed and incinerated were the ones in the camps.

And if you think you can't die by gas in a room with a wooden door, just start your car in your garage with the door closed, or light a charcoal grill in your house overnight. You'll be room temperature within no time. Hell, just block the chimney on your furnace or gas water heater and you'd be sick within minutes, dead within hours, in a drafty old house. Happens all the time in winter.

Show me the bullet holes, Shlomo. Show me the graves. Show me a single record of someone getting shot in a mental hospital. Oh, you can't? Too bad.

Nice facts. An user with a brain.

Bunch of slack jawed nazi faggots in this thread

>im gonna reply to myself thatll show him
Haha. You're silly, Shlomo.

Generally 1 cup a day doesn't affect your health but more than 2 can have adverse effects on your health depending on your genes.

Also why are u all talking about holocaust wtf?

>Also why are u all talking about holocaust wtf?
Welcome to Any Forums, kiddo.

this song is good for you.

youtu.be/LTrk4X9ACtw