Why does reddit allow boards like this but will ban anything that is swaying slightly right wing...

Why does reddit allow boards like this but will ban anything that is swaying slightly right wing? I don’t care about politics at all because most people couldn’t point my country out on a map, I’m just curious why they allow people to mock and encourage people to die

Attached: 1229BC4E-BFD7-4454-A307-88FE383188F4.jpg (1488x977, 1017.44K)

Because right wingers hate people for retarded reasons. If you don't take the vaccine and die from COVID, you're just an idiot.

they have their priorities

currently their priority is to pander to lgbt, the lgbt (mostly) sees through it

Ok but politics aside why should they be mocked for it? No one is free from faults I’m sure there’s plenty you could say about the people mocking dead people too. It also isn’t always a political issue, some people just choose not take the vaccine

Because these fucking idiots advocate and believe completely retarded shit and it's always funny to watch people reap the consequences of their retardation. Sure, it's kinda morbid but when they're pushing such absurd shit that is actually dangerous, nobody is gonna feel bad.

Ahhhhh, the typical Left. Our "hatred" is justified.

Why do you faggots get all butthurt there, then come here and cry about it? Ask the faggots who e-raped your little feelfeels

I know what you’re saying I just feel like they’re casting the first stone

The left are atheists and long ago abandoned any semblance of morality. Why not mock a dead minority?

Lol I don't "hate" people who didn't take the vaccine and died from COVID, I just think they're fucking morons. I don't participate in any of those subreddits, I don't even look at them.

And right wing hatred is based in irrationality, retardation, and schizophrenic conspiracies. If you think racism or homophobia is the same as laughing at a dumb ass like Herman Cain, you're just a typical whiny ass right wing dumb ass.

Because it's funny as shit.
People literally too stupid to live? In the richest country on earth? You'd be laughing too if it wasn't your own people.

Because people are a mirror image of each other and just as bad on both sides.

Attached: E985CBA4-7967-43DA-9546-0F21F7278E49.jpg (593x593, 75.21K)

>it's just as bad on both sides
Lol, that one never gets old.

Lol you religion is not moral.

Youre beginning to see. But how far will you be willing to look? you’ll fine they’ve slowly eroded this place too. Look at the board, look at your thread. Those that hate the light mock the ones standing in it.

the "Christianity" subreddit is moderated by at least 2 transexuals (I'm not joking.)

You're not even going to see anything that isn't pro gay. Mention anything about it and all the shills come crawling out like so many spiders.
Anyone who isn't a gaybot is brainwashed and "someone I used to be like". Try it.

The bible says they should be put to death. As an atheist, I agree.

Attached: reddit.png (1063x537, 60.29K)

Most platforms try and prevent misinformation from being spread on them, or should

It is. The left kills people before they are born, the right kills people because they’re racist, bloodthirsty or religious nutcases. You’re both retarded. All I want is an asian girlfriend who I can impregnate maybe 10 times and have a family with and be able to just live my life and do my thing. It’s funny you laugh because I’m honestly kind of a nigger despite being White. I love sex because I love how much pleasure I feel from it and want to have as many sons and daughters as possible because I want a big family. It would be nice to create some humans.

Attached: 4B943B2A-59C8-4A55-AD07-62721C2ECCCF.jpg (464x445, 136.12K)

lmao imagine being gay enough to care about reddit

Those who hate the smell mock those who refuse to bathe, incel

The majority have pages and pages of antivax posts, followed by an 'uh oh, so and so got covid' post, followed by an obit.