I’m curious what you all do for a living. List your education, job, and current salary

I’m curious what you all do for a living. List your education, job, and current salary.

Feel free to share any advice on how to increase income!

I have a Masters in Education, College advisor making $50k. I do DoorDash/UberEats/Instacart to get some extra cash to pay off loans.

Attached: 9BE1412B-B83B-4B86-BE29-D8A8CD52D110.jpg (1280x958, 220.59K)

I'm a sous chef at Wendy's. I make 90k + bonuses and food stipend

Classic

Nice pussy

Engineer in biotech
180k plus 20 to 40k in bonuses.
BS in mech engineering.

Currently in uni. Bartender 19$/h

Manage a team of 18 account managers
10th - 11th highschool, GED

Understand the product of the company you work for. Find better ways to do an existing process and document it. Learn how to quickly read an audience and be comfortable with public speaking. Know when to use an appropriate, witty joke. Don't be afraid to laugh at yourself.

After getting a bachelor's in mathematics I went to med school. Did pretty well there without really studying. Then did a residency...then gave that life the finger and walked away.

I currently make about $12,000 a year selling shit on eBay that I find and yard sales and thrift shops. I rent out a spare bedroom from a relative dirt cheap, and have over $310,000 in student loan debt.

Not sure what my point is. But you asked.

I work at a clothing store, 15$/hr. My education is up to 10th grade and GED

Translator, 150-200K / year. Honestly thought AI was gonna fuck my by now but I’m still going strong. Already have enough saved to retire so not really worried about when it inevitably happens.

Currently 18
Supervisor at a Papa Murphys (pizza place)
Making about $12.50 an hour with tips. State minimum wage is $7.25
Just barely graduated highschool.

Why give that life the finger?

Forgot education. BA in related field, MA in unrelated field.

i flip burgers and make 78k a year

useless degree useless job made up bs anyway go get fucked

Good for you man, what do you translate? What is your client base like?

I make a subsistence living on disability. That's all I make legally. Since no one ever suspects the disabled person I steal and resell items that I've taken and make another $20,000 or so doing that, though that amount has varied wildly and it's getting harder to do.

BASED

Because it was 80+ hour work weeks within the hell hole of American medicine. My life felt meaningless. Had no time for family or friends, no goals other than to get through the day, got drunk constantly on my evenings and days off, gained 40 pounds, had a mild heart attack...etc. Not worth it at all.

Finance related shit. Clients are mostly securities firms, banks, and some law firms. Stumbled into it 15 years ago. Grew up without a pot to piss in so it’s pretty nice to be able to live in a nice house, eat good food, drive a nice car, etc.

IRS employee I process tax returns