Why aren't we as a Society using more biological technologies that doesn't require fossil fuels to work? What gives?

Why aren't we as a Society using more biological technologies that doesn't require fossil fuels to work? What gives?

Attached: 1649488176931.jpg (750x688, 264.54K)

horses shit everywhere

if I don't need to go anywhere for a few days I can just ignore my car for a while and it won't make any noises or starve to death

You hate adult responsibilities, huh?

Everyone does

I don't. I'm a man.

No, you just see your social value as contingent on uncomplainingly accepting adult responsibilities, even though you hate them and, in an ideal world, would prefer to be rid of them.

A bike is better than a horse
>inb4 ranch later claims heNEEDS his car and that's why the entire country should be one big parking lot

Not really. I love my job and having other people depend on me makes me a real man.

>im a big boy now!
you sound like a fucking huggies commercial

So instead of working and taking care of your loved ones, you'd rather play with and feed and entertain a horse, and this makes you a man... Somehow?

put a plug in their butts

Why not both?

Because you can't fix a horse. If it breaks a leg, you have to shoot it. They don't stay still and would suffer as it kept rebreaking it's leg over and over. It keeps trying to run away from the pain making lots of noise as it falls over and over. It'll eventually grow tired and die of a heart attack. If I get a flat tyre or break a tie rod end, it's 45 quid at the hardware store.

Because there's only 24 hours in a day.

Hire a servant to help you?

I'm sure you could fix a horse if you really tried.

Horses are fucking stupid, once they break their leg the only option is to put them out of their misery.

Just like a tesla battery?

Car exhaust isn't that great either.

>It keeps trying to run away from the pain

Attached: 1406760074863.gif (500x275, 287.91K)