Good morning. Can anyone give me an opinion on how I look? Do I look really bad or do I look decent? Thanks for replies...

Good morning. Can anyone give me an opinion on how I look? Do I look really bad or do I look decent? Thanks for replies. Btw I know I might look like Billy Corgan or Private Pyle

Attached: Bilde fra 17.06.2022 kl. 05.54.jpg (2088x1392, 232.91K)

looking good! keep it up user.

You look like the ugly son of Billy Corgan and Private Pyle

Attached: billycorgan.jpg (840x473, 28.43K)

Like a grape
>Tbf, I like grapes

Attached: GrapeHead.jpg (478x612, 22.99K)

Sage. Attention seeking faggot

Attached: 81fc9f0520004b6648f525c610d171f0.png (950x587, 940.34K)

OP here. Im honestly not looking for attention. I just want to know how I look

can you stop posting this
or at least give me a word i can add to the filter list

always remember you're not ugly, you're just fat.

i've seen uglier guys with gf's

another pic

Attached: Bilde fra 17.06.2022 kl. 06.14.jpg (2088x1392, 258.36K)

You look like Private Pyle for sure. Billy Corgan not really I feel like that's more due to a similarity in hairstyles or lack thereof.
Anyway, you're not hideous but I don't find you handsome or particularly attractive. Probably roughly 4-5 as is and potentially higher if you were to put more into your looks but its hard to say.

Sage. You’ve been told a million times in the last couple of years. If you haven’t got an answer you like yet, you probably won’t. Now fuck off.

Grow hair out if you can

Genetics are fine, you're just bald and out of shape. Grow your hair a bit, get some exercise, and smile - then you're good to go.

Femanon here, you’re not bad looking at all, the key honestly is confidence. I had a friend who wasn’t good looking at all (not judging, just stating a fact since I’m fugly myself) but the way he was so confident made him super attractive.

you look exactly like private pyle. start practicing the kingpin voice, maybe you can take over for vince

Tits or gtfo

FYI, you're falling for bait.
He's been doing this for years.

Attached: BitchBoyPosts.jpg (1920x1080, 781.4K)

bump

Come on, we all know it's you.

Attached: clownboy.png (400x576, 216.63K)