What's it like dating a rich girl?

What's it like dating a rich girl?

Attached: 5f1d1a5e00d17fa721436d42be6e1e0e.jpg (735x1020, 105.01K)

I've dated 3 rich girls.

1. she brought me on my first horseride. then bought me football tickets for my birthday.

2. She paid for all our meals and hotels.

3. She was worked in IT and did day trading while at work. Only hooked up - didn't really date her.

>Only hooked up
yeah, not really what I'm looking for in a women.

bump

I get free vacations at her parents' beach house and she will likely get an inheritance bigger than my family's combined net worths. Feelsgoodman.

how's her personality and how hot is she?

bump

She wasn’t rich herself but her parents sure were. She was a very pretty woman, still stayed with her parents though so we’d have to sneak to hang out. It was impressive to watch her pull up to my place in her Cadillac suv. She was young and still easy to impress with my money and friend group.

personality wise, how was she and how long did the relationship last on that note?

4 rich girls, two of them family was multigenerational becoming billionaires in the early 2000's. Family obviously sees you as just a phase or frivolous fling. None of the rich girls I dated treated me as such. The richest one I insisted we get a prenup if we were ever to get married, that I didn't want a dime of her families money if we stayed together. We never got married but did have two kids together. I kept trying to get her to marry, but she refuses. So I moved on, mostly. Got married. Of course I'm very involved with our children. When the rich girl and my wife met, they were very attracted to each other. Yeah, we sleep together fairly often. Take care of both sets of kids together. The rich girls family seem to not mind. I remember I got her dad drunk at a party and tried to get more details on what the hell she's thinking. He gave me a big hug, cried, (kinda spooked me) and just started profusely apologizing to me for his daughter... He long ago gave his blessings for us to get married. His wife desperately wanted us to marry, especially after the kids. They knew I'd bent over backwards and set myself on fire trying to move forward.. They knew she was in love with only me for years. They even accepted she's in love now with my wife as well... My guess is that she's a lesbian that just happened to for some reason fall in love with me. Anyways, no rich girl has any actual concept of money. Oh, several thousands to fix whatever? We'll just get it fixed!! $70,000 shopping run? Wouldn't know, never notice the cost. You just learn not to think about the money around them. They just swipe and keep moving. I'm on 260 acres in over 4000 square feet in the Texas Hill Country, I didn't buy it and I just let her deal with the taxes. She lives here, but insisted it be in me and my wife's name. I can tell my friends think it's all insane. But they don't seem to care while bobbing around in our pools.

how were the other one's personalities? I assume it just depends, right?

Her personality… she was cheerful but a little aloof. She had an admirable confidence to her, I’m sure her looks and privilege weren’t lost on her.
She really liked when I’d call her smart, even though she acted kind a ditz a lot.
Overall a powerful personality that knew full well that life would work out for her. It was plain to see that I didn’t have much to offer but a good time in that present moment.
We dated for maybe 3 months before she moved with her family out of town. She came by and visited me a couple times after that.

nice satan trips, still keep in touch?

Nice get yourself!
No, I haven’t contacted her for probably 2 years now. We used to have each other on Snapchat and we’d watch each other’s story but I guess not message each other. I deleted her from sc because I have a gf now that I want to give my full attention to. Also rich girl eventually got married and pregnant, more reason to let it go.

Also if you want to know more about the rich girl, she was very Team Red republican, though she didn’t have much political curiosity otherwise.

How long ago was this and were?

I met her in 2015, Texas. Not trying to divulge too much.

not trying to turn this political or red pill incel or whatever, but I live in Cali and all the women here suck so far. do I have to move to a red, or even more moderate blue state just to get a decent girl? not necessarily rich, just decent with modesty and manners and not a fucking pig.

Personality was pretty different between them. All were nice and also strangely needy. They differed mostly in how they approached things. The one I'm still with, she's pretty aggressive as far as going after what she wants. But she's never pushy. If she sees me or my wife or the kids really don't want to do something or want to change our approach, she's quick to back up and get our input. Only one was sort of a brat. That one had a hard time seeing other people as people. All are spoiled and none of them could possibly survive on their own. They actually will resort to throwing money at a problem, even if that's not an effective way. Their lives ultimately are consequence free. Oddly, it's because being with me COULD result in consequences that the one I have kids with says she's with me. She knows she could lose it s by taking our relationship for granted.. She often tells me she loves us because she could lose us, and that it would destroy her. She often says we're the only real thing in her life and as a result, the only thing that matters to her besides her children. We're her anchor to the real world it seems.

No problem man. I’m sure good women can be found anywhere lol
Maybe get to know your political alignment and also your life goals (mainly pertaining to procreation).
This way, you’ll know what you want from a relationship and who you’d want it with.

I’m of a political alignment which usually upsets people but I actually managed to find a girl who agrees with me and wants a family too! It would never have worked this well with the rich girl.

You’d fare better if you let yourself like who you like and also didn’t refer to women as pigs, though I could be wrong.

Honestly I don't really care/know what I want in relation to kids. I just want a companion that's smart and mature and a good friend (cause if you can't even make it as a friend how do you expect to make it as a boy/girlfriend?), but all the ones I attract just seem so immature and childish, and fucking messy, both in terms of life priorities and in general with house work and shit. maybe it's just the area I live in (I'm poor af). maybe it's me.

I think you might already know whether you want kids or not, you just prefer not to think about it.

It’s important to have these things taken care of mentally. A guy unsure of his life will only attract girls unsure about their lives, and I swear this is how “surprise” pregnancies happen. A guy who knows what he’s down to provide will find women willing to compete and qualify for the mature man.

Getting along as friends would mean committing to each other, and being willing to lose out on whatever else like would have brought, you get me?