Enemies can eat others to regain health

>enemies can eat others to regain health

Attached: aeugh sd.webm (270x480, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFDLY_Tl6wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=occ1rC7jgc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf it ate it as though it was a soft shell crab

This kills the crab

Mrs Puff deadass ate Mr Krabs ass goddamn

Attached: 1654886785684.jpg (346x404, 48.12K)

be afraid

Attached: 1575663983229.webm (551x533, 2M)

not only the whole ass
his arms too

Meanwhile the based Xbros are filming from outside.

why is reddit always fascinated by the absolute most basic aspects of nature

The shell protects

This lol
I eat crabs all the time

>reddit

I browse there daily and i've only seen this clip here, several times.

I live on land so I don't see this kind of stuff very often.

You should stop going down on prostitutes.

Attached: 1TkcLgq_0.webm (506x900, 2.12M)

>enemies can attack their own allies

Attached: 123948238908[sound=https%3A%2F%2Fa.pomf.cat%2Ftdzehr.mp3].webm (350x422, 2.95M)

>yoooo he really do be kinda breathin tho ngl

>useless woman with shitbull
Every time.

>Companions acknowledge when you've been gone for a long time and are happy to see you

Attached: 1506062220071.webm (640x640, 2.65M)

Don't come back.

Test

Why do people get these dogs?

Attached: 1655346234285.webm (960x960, 1.92M)

It's kinda cool that a derp-ass looking fish the size of a football can bite a crab in half.

Pitties are harmless babies and just wanna nanny your kids! My cutie Luna would never a fly (unprovoked) ^_^

I miss this nigga like you wouldnt believe

Attached: maxresdefault-1324450580.jpg (1280x720, 77.95K)

asian thighs...

One camp gets them for intimidation, and the other thinks they can rehabilitate them and their nature isn’t aggressive. Ultimately, everyone loses in this situation. Don’t allow them to breed. I’m not saying kill them all, i’m just saying make spaying and neutering MANDATORY for them. The breed will die out eventually.

pibble alert pibble alert

>augh

the 'i can fix him' woman mentally that gets them beat to death by abusive men extends to dogs

>everybody standing around doing nothing

This is why i take a knife with me when walking my dog, in case a shitbull comes bounding over.

>everyone just gathering around and occasionally lightly poking and spraying water on the nigbull that's mauling the leg off another dog
leftists

ignorance and low IQ subhumans while living in the worst posible locations, like hoods, favelas and California

>group of white people can't control one dog
lol no wonder why such a weak race is going extinct

>Enemy forces you and your companions to flee

Attached: 1654818121518.webm (1280x720, 1.73M)

I would be immediately jamming my thumbs into that fucking thing's eyes. I have no idea if that would work or even be wise, but that's the instinct.

a pitbull can kill you too, take a gun.

literally just jump on the pitbull and shatter it's spine

That pitbull deserves to be stomped to death. And I say that as a dog lover (non-canadian).

>enemies can attack their own allies
But don't you faggots associate pitbulls with blacks and golden retrievers with white people? So why would they be allies?

Put it in the dog's ass, it works way better. It completely resets their targeting and puts them into panic mode that something penetrated a weak spot.
No joke, it sounds like some deviant shit, but look it up yourself, dogs totally lose their aggression as soon as something goes up their pooper.

>enemy has hidden off switch mechanic

Please don't ask those kinds of questions fellow golden retriever.

Attached: maximum_performance_sniffer.webm (480x480, 1.71M)

>enemy can be knocked off the map

Attached: 1631193249799.webm (1024x576, 2.59M)

How come the retriever isn't fighting back? It's getting its arm ripped off for fucks sake

An armed, white American with a gun would have solved that

>black bear
Lol bitches

I'd put a bullet in that shitbull's head without hesitation

???
Aren't like 99.9% of Playstation games coming to pc? I don't see anything for you guys to laugh about.

Don't do this, it makes you look silly and creates mustard gas.

>Cunt with a shitbull

Every time. This is why always carry a pocket knife on me, I would've stabbed that shitbull demon in its eyes.

eugh imagine the little legs twitching around inside its stomach

I had to jump inside of my car in the past due to a roaming shitbull charging me. I've saved and found homes for various animals but hate these things. My brother had a neighbor that did nothing to prevent theirs from escaping. It mauled a neighbor's cat last year and the breaking point for my brother was when it came on his property and growled at him and his wife. Shitbull got a bunch of holes put in it and he even had the balls to just go dump it on the neighbor's yard.

I've heard that before. I might be jamming that and something about sharks together into one thought. Or was it punching the nose for sharks? I don't know.

Puffer fish have an infamously strong bite. You’ll hear a small “crunch” if one chomps on your finger.

>chases
>it was just an incredibly long false charge
Black Bears.
Everyone.

Probably neutered young unlike pitbulls since pitbull owners never clip em

Yup, for sharks it's the nose.

we'll see how strong that pitbull's skull is

Attached: pick.jpg (1200x939, 479.57K)

Yeah, nose for sharks.

This, irony-poisoned edgelords will regurgitate the same "KILL DA MELANIN DOGS LOL" until the day they inevitably an hero but keeping them from reproducing is the best option, same for pugs and really any other affronts to god spawned by clinically insane breeders

I just want to PUSH MY FINGERS INTO

Sharks have their electricity sensors on their nose

I really hope this is like 5 years old because that was the last time Playstation was actually winning at anything.

and now the switch is only 10million sales behind the PS4 and has already curb stomped the PS5 into oblivion
oh how times have changed

cute dog

Ass also works for sharks

fucking miner 49'er here walking his dog with a rusty pickaxe lmao

Attached: chidah.png (800x600, 676.5K)

An armed white American would have completely forgot about the dogs and shot those people instead.

>not bringing your dog to the coal mines

Good luck reaching a shark's ass.

aw man look at him, he's so adorable crunching 65% of the crab's body with a single bite, how cute

Cute

>when you and all your friends die in a coal mine explosion because a pit bull mauled the canary

REDDIT THIS
REDDIT THAT
WHAT DOES REDDIT THINK? CAUSE I NEED TO THINK OPPOSITE

Yeah, I just truly don't understand the attachment people have to this fucking breed to the extent that they can't just let it go. I mean I do get it since it's just either overcompensating or getting off on caring for a poor "misunderstood" being, but for fuck's sake there's so many other dog breeds out there. You really can't just settle for something else?

I'd shove my fist so far up that shitbull's ass that I'd be able to rip its tongue out from the other end

Even better.

Attached: 1654852711335.png (128x95, 16.03K)

This dog and its owner deserves death

It's 5am and this made me burst out laughing.

>The shell protects
jack shit lmao

>game has pool/bath/onsan cutscenes

Attached: 1650399091729.webm (406x446, 2.79M)

>I just truly don't understand the attachment people have to this fucking breed to the extent that they can't just let it go.
>he says without a sense of irony as he posts in the 4,356th pitbull thread of the day

because it's a pet dog selectively bred for good behaviour vs a literal killing machine

Attached: 1624812679011.webm (960x540, 348.13K)

>derp
Go back

>low level enemy can become a companion

Attached: 1644143508787.webm (404x720, 2.97M)

>owner is a female
>is very clearly not trying to pull it away
>shitbull
rest in piece other dog

Attached: 1525143850656.jpg (637x854, 67.22K)

I'm honestly confused on how people haven't actively hunted down and killed every pitbull there is

>and your little dog too!

The dog walker definitely deserves it more than the pitbull who is only following their nature.

>companion can gain levels

Attached: 1592328430829.png (506x466, 185.31K)

>mad at a word
lol
lmao

rip in pieces doggo for even getting close to what should actively be a illegal animal to even own

kek

>webm involving pitbull dog
>alot of (you)
>of course its something bad/terrible/violent
Only thing that's missing is a leftist flamboyant nigger tranny wearing a gay flag fursuit and this would have everything Any Forums hates

>rrr.webm

Why is it always the fatties and weirdos that have rodents?

fuckin hell user you're going to kill more peop

Is there a word for this broken ass logic retards use? I feel like how much people say this shit we'd have something by now. Literally cant talk about anything you dont like without faggot here claiming to be a zen master detached from reality.

>game doesn't have level scaling

Attached: 1648691821570.webm (460x720, 1.56M)

I've heard someone on here say you can just grab their legs or arms and pull them outwards.. apparently they don't have shoulder sockets to rotate so it'll just snap them. Good to know. Can't believe no one choked that thing out or did anything. Hopefully owner was euthanized.

just get a bulldog you fucking retarded faggot if you enjoy ugly dogs

Attached: American-Bulldog-standing-in-three-quarter-view.jpg (729x486, 115.33K)

>pathetic urbanite liberal subhumans
>doing nothing
>even spraying water on it
Dropkick it in the fucking dick. Stab it. Something.

Attached: genetics.webm (770x432, 2.91M)

Rent free

Low maintenance pet that can get the needed exercise inside a house.

Holy fuck. Why are these people so retarded? Just shove your thumb up the pitbulls ass and it will immediately stop.

>Can't believe no one choked that thing
I've obviously never tried, but a dog's neck is pretty strong and pitbulls are famously thick in that region.

Based horse, fucking dickhead goose thought he was such hot shit.

wtf i love horses now?

awww it's misunderstood. it's not the breed i'll prove you wrong!

i want to hug it, even though it could probably bite my head off

>irl futa

>getting kicked by a drafthorse
goose got jellified
press f to pay respects

That sucks for the Goose. They are one of the few things that get depressed when their mates die or get injured

inshallah brothers i hate geese so much its unreal

Attached: HD_remake.webm (483x438, 1.85M)

Live eating videos are cool, idk what to tell you.

Attached: 1642277116007.jpg (2256x2396, 363.5K)

the real reason is that shelters are 95% shitbulls so if you want to "help a shelter dog" your only choice is a shitbull

Attached: 1648847624615.jpg (250x250, 22.07K)

LOL you faggots wouldn't do shit.

The electrosense is so fucking cool.
Too cool. You sure that hasn't been disproven like all the other cool animal facts?

could take a cat

This isn't far off (though a bit edgy) to what you're supposed to do.

>that fucking daisychain of mental derangement
Jesus Christ.

>LOL
go back

pitbulls are to dogs as every breed of cat is to cats

nobody wants cats either, lmao
reproduce like rats

have the audio
youtube.com/watch?v=lFDLY_Tl6wQ

Because their houses are filthy

t. shitbull owner
if that all the men their started beating that shitass nigdog to death instead of acting like women the video would have ended 5 seconds in

Ask me how I know you're trans

>this is supposed to be a felid and not a canid
I don't habeeb it.

Stick with Cheetahs. Ancient Egyptians fully domesticated them to their lifestyle, and they still carry genes for human interaction and affection. Literally dogs in cat bodies.

Attached: 1568207893619.webm (720x404, 2.32M)

Choking doesn't require that much strength. But with a dog you're putting yourself in a dangerous position where you can get your face/arms/chest latched onto.

If the dog has a collar lifting and twisting the collar can choke it out, provided the collar is sturdy enough

Much like their terrible dating choice, everything they do is pretty much to upset the people that care about them.

not listening.

least cats aren't killing other pets or yanking kids off the sidewalk

they look cute with a flower hat

Attached: ibis flower hat.jpg (995x614, 54.38K)

yeah, they're making a dozen wild species go extinct a year because their owners let them roam free, instead

Only women and faggots keep cats as pets.

Attached: 1608254249328.jpg (720x659, 212.75K)

mbu can crush through whole clams like nothing, a crab is bitch nigger shit.

that golden probably feels extremely let down by its owner

>eh ayo i dont think thats a good idea

What? Im talking about that massive glob of shitbulls all locked to each other, toward the end of the video.
I'm fully in favor of breed-wide euthenasia.

You dont even have to do all that just stomp on its spine when it's occupied with biting the dog

Don't think i'm rich or smart enough to have my own pet cheetah. Interesting to know though

because people told them not to.

What if u have both

youtube.com/watch?v=occ1rC7jgc4

mods are faggots

Fucking cowardly jannies.

+LRAD+ +RAPE DICK+
+LEFT TESTICLE+

Scroll to the part after they break the dogs up to hear literally everyone, including college faggots, absolutely shitting all over the shitbull owner. It's extremely gratifying.