How come when men post pictures of their younger selves they're usually admiring their improvement...

How come when men post pictures of their younger selves they're usually admiring their improvement, but when women post pictures of their younger selves they're usually very angry that they ever looked that way?

Attached: lmao.png (668x522, 311.71K)

But user. That is a man.

Women peak at 15, men at 40

This. Women peak earlier than men do. After their mid 20's its all down hill for the majority of them.

Men peak at like 25-30, at least physically

>men peak at 40
>women peak at 20 tops
So that leaves women with 20 years where their brain is developing but their body is already losing physicsl value, whereas a man has 20 of devopment as they look forward to increasing physical value. It's no wonder single women become more mentally deranged with each year as they see the mates they assumed would be available after her wild years' getting together with young women that recognize the value of being committed. Of course, women are capable of aging beautifully and elegantly but it's an exception.

Attached: martha-stewart-toast.gif (462x342, 998.8K)

Men peak at 60

She's completely correct though.
If you, as an adult man, are attracted to a literal ANIMAL you need to be castrated. She's not even white!

It's different for me, i used to be more handsome when i was younger. Now i'm barely 22 and i'm sad that i reached my peak in my late teens and at 20. Yeah, i look fitter, but we all know it's all about the face.

35 is when test starts to reduce.

Only for nattycucks
It's not the Paleolithic gramps pin that test

this

do you guys really feel like women peak at 15?

as a women, thats depressing.

Roidtranny

Surely you can’t be surprised? Like, how is this news to you?

-unironically from another woman

men are stronger at 40 than at 30

>do you guys really feel like women peak at 15?
Sort of. The tits, facial features, perky butt, smooth legs etc on someone 15-19 is going to be the best but it has lots of caveats: 1) most 15-19yos don't look like the 1% of photos that get spread online, the average teenager has some weirdness and awkwardness to their looks, 2) they act like fucking kids, so you don't want to be with them and it's gross to think about fucking them when it's not just a photo, and 3) seeing some age on a woman has a positive effect the older the man gets, because our brain is always training itself to quickly recognize people near our age range.

He last part of your statement is totally made up

Because as a man you already carry the weight of the world on your shoulders so getting strong and lean is an accomplishment.
Women on the other hand only have one job and that is to look sexually appealing so to be a slob as a woman is to be no one

What does she look like now?

once theyre past their attractiveness years, they have to operate on so many levels of cope just to get by day to day. That women copes by accusing anyone whos attracted to a woman younger than herself of being a creep. She doesn't even realize the cope, but its blantantly obvious to anyone not coping. They could fill this void in their life with motherhood or something but they wont.

>as a women
good morning sir

rate your personal pyramid of value, then rate it against the pyramid of value that a groomer who took control of your life at 15 could mold you into
realize that most men don't start as predators, but slowly get jaded into having the idea grow on them when they realize just how low the worth of most modern women is

anyway peaking is about the capstone to your personal legacy, not the aesthetics alone
women peak at a younger age because most of you are pure instinct for nurture and loyalty and they wont build up something better with independence to grow those virtues

me?
I have a molehill of genetics, lifting without grooming, inheriting a moderate fortune from my grandma (sadly grandma's legacy is only in fortune and not in nurture, mum got fucked up) and being self reliant enough to not need mummy to babysit me

Attached: pyramid1.jpg (800x732, 150.83K)

Men never peak

You're not a woman
and yes, women peak relatively early. I mean isn't that why you see a lot of unmarried woman pass?

When I was 17 I was running late and took a cab to my first class and got locked in by the driver. We were stopped in front of the university library. He told me he wanted to know what my lips felt like.

I froze and was 100% ready to stab the nigger with a pen or whatever was closest but somebody walked by and I guess he got spooked and let me out.

At the time I unironically looked 14 or 15 because I developed late and was skinny. Anyway, men are pigs. And the ugly niggers claiming that they haven't peaked yet actually already have but they can't recognize it because said peak is so underwhelming.

Only attractive men age well. Stay delusional.

I turned 27 this year. Only three things I’ve noticed:
>Skin is more wrinkly
>Hair isn’t as thick (I had a lot to begin with though so I’ve probably got another few years before I have to worry about it)
>Takes me a minute to get a boner whereas when I was 25 and younger I’d be hard before I even realized it
I discovered fitness late in my life though so I feel better than I have in years.

women peak at 90

>Only attractive men age well. Stay delusional.
yes retard, only attractive women peak too

All this cope

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-17-09-34-39-37_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (1080x1143, 325.59K)

wanna keep your dick do cardio, don't listen to these retards that say it will kill your gains

Low iq faggots itt claim this is universal for men tho. No it fucking isn't.

>women peak in their early 30s
lol, lmao even

DNA in cum starts deteriorating after 30, doesn't hit the wall til 60 but it gets dicey after 40
poison womb has a pretty consistent spread on mental health and body development issues
poison cum leads to freakish mutations, hermaphrodites, webbed feet, extra nipples, non genetic dwarfism, that kind of thing, but it's not consistent that it happens at all

you aren't gonna peak after 40

This should be the case but omits how retarded and lazy most people are that they finally start to get together later nowadays. In fairness they're also held back a lot by the man these days.

Meds please.

This is a bit of a meme, most studies show decline is consistent with males, versus a wall with woman.
Most studies showed after 50 was when it become bad for males.
Even then the decline is more so about sperm count drops and total volume goes down, along with healthy sperm, making it harder to get a woman pregnant, where as woman having kids late increases chances of metal issues such as autism.
From study:
"It is estimated that the risk of having a baby with a chromosomal (or genetic) abnormality is approximately one in 400 for a woman aged 30 and one in 100 for a woman aged 40. "

women peak early for >picrels reason alone

Attached: index.jpg (524x354, 20.85K)