Jan 6 committee hearings continue to replay the obvious: Drumpf is a criminal sack of shit who is barely more...

Jan 6 committee hearings continue to replay the obvious: Drumpf is a criminal sack of shit who is barely more intelligent than the imbeciles that support him.

What a fucking shithole country.

I think I'll go visit the doctor for free tomorrow, just to deal with the muscle cramps from laughing at these idiots.

>in b4 HeRp DeRp FuCk BrAnDoN

Attached: conservitardschimpout.gif (432x224, 1.81M)

Who pays you?

Have fun, will probly need a return visit when the DOJ does nothing and let's democracy die

>spends millions of propaganda yearly
>controls the media
>now is attempting to control social media
>calls other people fascists
Gotta love the left

And how is the weather in Tel Aviv this fine evening?

Bit of a stretch (like most conservative arguments)

Reality is just left leaning

>free
lol doctors are slaves in your country. That’s why everyone comes to the US when they’re actually sick.

Attached: dead nigger.webm (640x360, 1.03M)

>Reality is just left leaning
Lmao

Attached: Dr.-Rachel-Levine_Imageshare_012621_1200x630.jpg (1200x630, 111.84K)

800 jail sentences for J6, and still plenty of room for more. there is a 4XL orange jumpsuit with his name on it. and it won't have to wait much longer.

So, what’s all this I hear about the committee not making and recommendation to the DOJ to actually charge Trump with anything? I feel like this has been yet another colossal waste of time & taxpayer money on a witch hunt that never seems to pan out. And aren’t there slightly more pressing issues right now? Where’s the prime time hearing on inflation? On gas prices? On baby formula? On the war in the Ukraine? On China threatening to invade Taiwan? Why are we holding these slowpoke Trump hearings? He’s not the president anymore - who the fuck is, and where the fuck is he???

>bds
yikes

Attached: images.jpg (201x251, 7.42K)

LET'S FUCK BRANDON

is someone paying to to be so dumb and ignorant to come on here and pretend to be so misinformed ?

The committee is split on whether or not to make a criminal recommendation

Those that want to are waiting till they're done with their presentation to make a recommendation. Which makes sense admittedly.

Where is he misinformed?

>Reality is left leaning

Attached: shekelaka4.png (773x973, 1.38M)

do i look like fucking google to you?

If you’re trying to tell me that the Democrats on the committee hadn’t already made up their minds well before all this started, I don’t believe you.

Very true, unfortunately there's apparently
a few cowards on the committee. Then again I'm sure the fascists have already begun sending death threats to committee members and their families.

And the US has a bad habit of letting the terrorists win

Truth hurts don't it ;)

Imagine buying into anything about the j6 shit l o l

We are lucky America was still able to defend its government against an unarmed white woman who was foolish enough to serve in its Military. Truly a proud moment for democracy and democrats.

>The committee is split on whether or not to make a criminal recommendation
the one and only purpose for the committee from day 1 was to find a way to make a criminal recommendation, by any means necessary, because this will prevent Trump running again.

Because they know if he does, it's over.

Attached: FUhQJ1xXsAAYclzA.jpg (1084x1062, 238.19K)

does everyone forget Impeachment #2 when the Dems got wrecked by Trumps Democrat Lawyer ? They tried to impeach him for the same thing as these hearings and failed. Now they are doing it again but not letting Trump defend himself. Kangaroo system shit.

Google? I asked where the lie was lol

I'm sure they have, I said they were split on whether or not to make a recommendation in the first place. Some claim its 'not their place/job' but that's coward talk

"Trump is a criminal" is the lie.

So what you're saying is a competent fascist might have had a successful coup?

Attached: 1639253055685.jpg (960x814, 85.46K)