Hello anons! What are you drinking tonight?

Hello anons! What are you drinking tonight?

Attached: 03ED4F75-228A-429D-BE55-2C75B71DC93C.jpg (1982x2389, 1.31M)

Im not feeling like drinking tonight, but my wife is on her way home with a tea and a shake for me from Sonic.

not piss beer

Water, but I have a few frescas in the fridge if I’m feeling saucy

I had a feelink youd show up

Attached: 20220617_042214.jpg (3468x2571, 1.85M)

Very wholesome

Those are technically my beers since my taxes helped you pay for those.

Yep! How is your night going?!

>4%
>found the mormon

Hanging out. I quit drinking. It want fun anymore. How are you CPG?

the blood of my enemies.

Did you try drinkin’ harder stuff? What do you do for fun ? I’m almost blackout drunk when I get to the bar on Friday/ Saturday & it apparently gets hilarious. I don’t know who any of them are but they all know me.

Hey good to see ya!

Yeah, it just makes me fill like shit. I get all hung over, bloated, depressed, and anxious. I dont like bars. Around where I live, they attract people I don't want to be around. To each their own, I guess.

Pretyy good just made mash potatoes wby bud light guy
Do you have a second to talk about our Lord and saviour beer?

All good. I’m just mostly bored when sober. Curious about the bar crowd you don’t like.

Nice! Love almost any kind of potatoes. Long day at work for me today which sucked. Probably same tomorrow. But, I have Monday off for Juneteenth or whatever which is hilarious

Probably normies

bud select brother
i've been seeing these threads for a long time now and never clicked one

Why is it when ever I tell myself I'll go home from the bar at midnight I always end up 3am at some shit hole in the middle of nowhere? Thinking about giving this shit up for reals bros.

Hey user! Just wondering what some of you are drinking & what you are doing

EBT doesn’t cover alcohol

Great nights though! Remembering about random 5 minutes from the last 2 hours at the bar. Haha. How did I get home? I go back the next night at midnight asking the bartender if I got thrown out again…