Why are ambulance drivers so fucking insecure? You drive ambulance what’s wrong with calling you that?

Why are ambulance drivers so fucking insecure? You drive ambulance what’s wrong with calling you that?

Attached: 81B21415-B9D4-4591-8F18-A00B341CCB3B.jpg (565x339, 35.87K)

OUR WORLD.

NOT YOUR.

Attached: 3f725815107f81cf4dbb22b5fed411.jpg (811x1065, 141.95K)

The only “ambulance drivers” are some vollys you retard. 99% of the time it’s the other emt or paramedic

Oh fuck off. emt and ambulance driver is the same thing. You don’t hear firefighters get mad when they’re called firemen or police officers get called cops.

>You don’t hear firefighters get mad when they’re called firemen or police officers get called cops.
I have absolutely seen police officers get big time butthurt over being called cops. Some of them like to pretend it's like you called them a racial slur.

It’s really not, any dumb ass can drive a box truck. Not everyone can handle EMS.
The reality is the fucking worst of humanity almost all the time.

>>Not everyone can handle EMS.
The reality is the fucking worst of humanity almost all the time.

You can’t be serious. You literally drive an ambulance

Attached: F6B07F80-16F6-4AC3-ABB3-D1D572162300.jpg (468x286, 27.52K)

I guess what I’m trying to say is that it’s stupid to think there is a job that’s just driving the ambulance. The person driving the ambulance is almost always also a certified EMT or Paramedic and they just happen to be wheeling and not healing at the moment.

Yes, EMTs do drive the ambulance, but they are trained to do considerably more than that - especially EMT-A and EMT-P. It's a bit like calling a nurse a pillow-fluffer. Sure, a nurse might help someone get comfortable like that, but it's hardly the point of the job.
Or instead of calling firefighters 'firemen', it's more akin to calling them 'fire truck drivers' - again, a relatively minor aspect of the job.

Ok homie, I'll bite. What do you drive for a living?

Ahh, I see now. You b8’d me m8. On a scale of 8-8.8 I r8 8

I work at my fathers company and he’s going to give me the company when he retires

The job is literally drive people to the hospital. It’s not rocket science

So you drive nothing, got it. Also I totally believe you bro.

The job is to literally save people's lives. It's not rocket science.

I’m not telling you retards my dads company so you can fuck with us

Well if the ambulance driver is black, I just call him a nigger

Why do so many of them weigh 400 pounds? I see that all the time.

Doctors save the lives not you. There is a reason you take them to a doctor and a doctor doesn’t bring them to ambulance drivers

I didn't even ask the company's name you massive faggot. I pointed out that you do fuck all. Two very different issues.

Cause it’s a job where you sit on your ass all day and drive an ambulance

I don’t but I also don’t pretend like I do like some people in this thread

You conveniently forgot to mention your dad's company is a massage parlor for your mum and sister and fellow hoes he pimps out.

So why aren't the doctors driving the ambulances themselves? Since the ambulances don't need drivers after all.