After receiving the ability to freeze time, you come across this scene. Wwyd?

After receiving the ability to freeze time, you come across this scene. Wwyd?

Attached: 364B3106-1FB6-437E-BAEE-C520E18B7DE7.jpg (1203x1536, 384.53K)

And yes I plan on persisting with this thread for some good replies

rape

How would you go about it?

put my dick in her

Unfreeze time.

anything you'd do after that?

>remove hat
>remove swimsuit
>insert hat in ass
>place swimsuit o n head
>retreat to safe distance to observe outcome
>unfreeze time

Aggressively, or would you take your time to enjoy it

poop, lift her foot slightly and place poop under foot, unfreeze time and watch her step in poop
shoe with dukey on it hehehheh

Attached: hehehe.png (377x366, 307.26K)

brutal lol. How would you hope she reacts when you unpause time? And would you ecsalate things any further beyond that?

I would freeze time and never unfreeze it under any circumstances

I guess she should just count herself as lucky that the poop stays that far from her all things considered

and do what?

also, I imagine your comment comes from the racoon itself

i get answers like this often, usually it's because they're tired of people? am I right?

No, because I would be frozen in time

i'm oversimplifying. i've thought of the scenario enough where issues you pose with it are probably not really a problem. like in this case, it applies to everyone but yourself

or like also the fact that it’s more like the velocity of everything is halted rather than time coming to a halt. because time includes everything of course (you as well)

freeze time, bring her to a random abandoned warehouse, unfreeze time and fuck her for a whole day straight. freeze time again and bring her back wherever she was in the exact same clothing she was wearing so she thinks it was a dream

Would you tie her up, or sort of just overpower her once in the warehouse? What would you most love to do to her during that time? And would you hope for her to be traumatized or defiant?

i would padlock all doors shut so she cant escape then overpower her from there. i would probably hope she isnt that defiant and is more stimulated and wanting it and i would hope she isnt traumatized but tbh this is a fantasy so i dont really care to think about that

My guess is she wouldn’t be into it unfortunately for you lol. But luckily in this scenario that isn’t an issue. Also congratulations on realizing this is fantasy not what we would really do unlike most others

>William
>ramphysics

what is ramphysics

Kick her fat ass over the side but then change it to slo-mo time like that remake of the robo-cop movie Dredd so she feels and experiences every millisecond of the fall right upto and including the splat *

It probably wouldn’t be high enough to cause that, and there’s grass underneath as well. With this in mind, do you still try to kill her or take another course of action?

Looking at that picture it looks like she's packin' some pounds so would likely fall far then roll down the hill.
Course of action: Don't even trust my evil henchmen and cronies, go out myself to make sure the job is done.