Sliddy poo

sliddy poo

Attached: 1503596183040.jpg (183x183, 24.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xK7z7OR_qF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill yourself

Attached: BUTTHURT.BABY........jpg (806x474, 144.64K)

Attached: 1651628415705.jpg (1448x2048, 894.1K)

If you don't like us or the threads we make, why are you in them replying to every post at all hours every day? Name one thing that's keeping you here, away from nearly 150 nonlog threads. You can't. Just walk away. We will give you safe passage to a coom thread. Just walk away and there will be an end to the cloggings.

Your meds? Your meds for treating schizoid delusions? Your meds for treating your schizoid delusions that it's all one guy and Andy's logs aren't magically delicious? Well?

*ahem* WELL!?

They are literally excrement. No one's disputing that. They're also tasty. Grow up and slidd, faggot.

This is such an old meme.. why is it still here. Why wont it die?

Attached: 4chantimeline.jpg (1185x601, 108.99K)

>meme
You think I'm joking when I talk about how I want Andy to viciously violate my throat with his hot gurgling poop stew? This is no joke, son.

Attached: 3.jpg (576x622, 175.79K)

Please stop the doublethink, E. It's not healthy. Is it an old meme or is it all done by one newfag? You can't have it both ways. Anyway, it won't die because, believe it or not, everyone else but you loves it. I know, it's crazy. Just take your meds and everything will become clear.

But a meme isn't necessarily a joke. Merriam-Webster defines it thusly:
>an amusing or interesting item (such as a captioned picture or video) or genre of items that is spread widely online especially through social media
Sounds like logs to me. I don't think they'd be this popular if we weren't here posting about them. I'd probably be giving E too much credit by expecting him to read a dictionary, though, so maybe you're correct in assuming he thinks it's a joke, which (take notes, E) it clearly is not. People have died trying to obtain his dreamy delights, E! It's NO joke! When you finally grow up and decide to try one yourself, you're gonna need to train your throte for WEEKS beforehand! You're gonna need a throte belt! You're gonna need lube! It's SERIOUS BUSINESS, E! DON'T YOU DARE SLIDD THEM LIGHTLY!

>implying theyre anything but brown and based
Get out of my fucking thread if you think like this. Looking at you, Eustace.

I've been listening to blood on the dance floor while thinking about logs. I like Dahvie logs.

Attached: Dahvie-Vanity.jpg (768x579, 59.01K)

You and your kind are not welcome here. Those stupid green logs are not dreamy, much less steamy or creamy. I've tried them, I'm not just being a hater. They're legit trash. They're rubbery, they taste of the blandest rubber. I'm pretty sure they're rubber and I'm especially convinced because I'm allergic to rubber and, lo and behold, I got the telltale rash after dining at Dahvie's. Wouldn't feed them to a pig after my experience. Andy's all the way, son.

They are green and full of fiber. The consistancy is a little like smoother but tough canned spinach but the taste is amazing like dirty squash. I legit get steam in my glasses everytime he lays one down my throat. I dream about them all day~

Attached: Dahvie-Vanity-on-10-11-14-botdfs-sgtc-37671130-403-537-668903075.jpg (403x537, 52.71K)

That's not how it slidd for me at all. Did he change his diet?

DICKHEAD!
youtu.be/xK7z7OR_qF8

I asked him what he ate and he said He had a full plate salad, spinach, and squash then two sloppy joes the day before. I would recommend. Only time I had Dahvie's. Usually it's Andy's delicious logs of shit every other day.

You've convinced me. I'll give Dahvie's another go. I apologize for acting immaturely earlier.