Discuss

Discuss

Attached: pol.png (528x520, 130.29K)

A young, pure, virginal teenage girl will have a discrete, slight protrusion of labia, sometimes nothing more than a slit.
After a plethora of penises parading proudly and pounding her pudendum, the labia will have stretched to disgusting proportions, and the whore's cunt will now resemble roast beef. Hence, "roastie".

Everybody knows that vaginas stretch, and do so in direct proportion to the number of penises that have been inside them.

>but muh babyhead

Haha, sure, at first it makes sense that a woman who's pushed a fucking baby's head through the love canal would be stretchier than the 16yo hs whore who's already banged the entire football team... but ever notice how sometimes it's just not the case?

Mother of 3, married to the same man for 20 years, when she finally gets divorced and you're the first guy she's fucked since her husband, has the kaganal strength of a steel trap? That's because she's only had one penis.

Yes, vaginal birth causes temporary stretching (and sometimes tearing, which will heel) but if she's only ever had one penis in her (inb4 only faggots care) the temporary stretch will return her vag to pre-baby levels.

This is due to the enzymatic interactions between her skin and her husband's skin.

But what happens when a grill - babbies or no babbies - takes multiple cocks? The enzymatic reactions between her and EACH partner will PERMANENTLY damage, stretch, and expand the vaginal walls AND the inner and outer labia.

And no, condoms will NOT prevent this, as there is always skin contact at the groin area. It is the reaction between the male's skin and her own (sometimes via her own vaginal fluids) that causes the stretching to become permanent.

So, when my friend once said, "I fucked this girl who had 2 kids, but she was tighter than this one other girl I fucked," I explained all this to him and it made perfect sense.

Okay, so now you know why there are even size queens in the first place.

You're fucking welcome.

Attached: 1655428625000.jpg (900x900, 293.76K)

What's there to discuss? Doreen Ford is mentally ill. Some good points with his Antiwork, however.

I think hamburgers and cheeseburgers work well with fries.

> be 17yo me
> 1994
> senior year hs is almost here, last summer party
> girl a year older than me, had a crush on since kindergarten
> one of the few nice older kids
> see her at the party and she sees me and gets all huggy
> i have one beer but she's already 3 sheets to the wind, and knocking back md20/20
> she sticks to me like glue
> never had female attention like this before
> she starts to get really wobbly
> still virgin whiteknight, getting protective of her and decide she's not safe here, watching jocks eye her
> maybe just paranoia
> convince her to sit and talk in my car and she passes out
> nobody really paying attention to us for awhile and the jocks have found other targets
> take her back to my house
> sneak into house by myself
> make sure dog sees/hears me, knows it's me, doesn't bark
> good dog
> go back out to car
> don't lift, but not manlet either, so pick her up
> over my shoulder, get her in house
> carry her upstairs
> lay her on my bed
> she looks so peaceful, innocent
> realize she is out
> she won't remember anything
> i gaze at her and something stirs in my soul
> and my pants
> i reach out
> vhs copy of last action hero on my nightstand
> remember that shit is overdue
> sneak back out of house, drive like maniac to blockbuster
> drop it in the night dropoff box
> as soon as door slams shut i realize
> i never rewound it.
>blockbuster never says anything
>blockbuster goes out of business
>years pass
>be yesterday
>going through mail
>collection agency mail
>agency bought up local blockbuster debt
>25 fucking years worth of interest on non-rewind fee
>fall onto couch stunned
>turn on tv
>lion guard is on
>scene with jasiri the hyena
>damn i wish i could fuck her
>fap furiously to freeze frame of jasiri
Accrued debt was over $9000. Lost the house.

chuds gonna chud

Attached: 1641932937615.png (640x614, 42.31K)

Attached: 1655419411905.jpg (579x960, 64.64K)

40yofag here. You think you have it rough? I inherited 3 - count em, three! - vacation resort hotels from my dad when he passed.

I mean, losing him was hard enough, but I barely had any time to grieve before I was having to manage the upkeep on these hotels.

You'd think inheriting so much real estate would be a godsend and so did I at first. But I realized that it was getting harder to do the freelance jobs I was working at home, spend time with my wife and kids, AND take care of these resort properties.

I tried to integrate all these aspects into a chaotic single entity. Within the first week, the bank foreclosed on the first one.
Honestly, it was such a wreck and was losing money so I was glad to see it go.

So I was down to two. The second one, I spent an inordinate amount of time fixing it up, but in the end it was also a money pit. In the meantime I lost a major contract.

In the end, that one I had to sell at a loss.
One night last week, I had a faggy little beta breakdown, sitting on the edge of the bed, crying my eyes out like a little bitch.

My wife had told me that morning, "We miss you." My family was starting to dissolve, my day job was crumbling, and this final resort property was slipping away.

But she is a good wife. She's understanding and patient to a fault.

"You're trying to do too much at once with no structure," she said. "You need to compartmentalize. Break it all down into separate, bite-size chunks. I know you can make this last property work and turn a profit, but this is the last chance to do it!"

And it was all clear.

"What you're telling me I need to do is, CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES. THIS IS MY LAST RESORT!"

5/30/21 - found at 7:45 AM, still moist, mostly food
5/31/21 - found at 7:00, mostly dried liquid and hairball remnants; found at 7:18 AM, Partially dried, mostly food, large hairball

6/23/21 - found at 8:00 AM, one warm and moist, the other hard and dry

Noah fence, but for all intensive purposes, you are being obtruse. But that's a mute point. Your ignorants runs the gambit. Irregardless, it doesn't phase me. People like you are a diamond dozen. You think people put you on a petty stool and idle-eyes you, so you act more and more like a pre-Madonna every day.
You believe you're Judge Judy and executioner, the world is your oysture, and you can just say "bone apple tea" as you ciao down on it. Low and behold, that just won't warsh. From the gecko, it has been painfully oblivious that everyone is having a feel day at your expanse. They see you as a mid-evil court gesture!

Anyways, without further adieu, allow me to play double's advocate here. I hole-hardedly understand what you're driving at. (And when I say "driving", you really are putting the petal to the medal!) You may find this disconcerning, but your arguments just don't cut the muster. When we get down to brassed axe, you simply take too much for granite. Your rants get expidentially more incoherent as time goes on.
Yet, though you may have tipped your hat too soon, this fuhrer over your idiocy might just be a blessing in the skies.

Your attempts at logic often don't pass mustard but if its any constellation, there are elements that could be an intregal part of improving. Limited as it may be, you do have a wearhouse of knowledge at your indisposal. You're not totally up the crick just yet.
This can help you home your skillset, and make the quantrum leap you need to hone in on your goals. In time, your rhetorical skills could be like mental marshall arts. Yeah, I know it's a doggy dog world out there, but I know you can do it. I look foreword to the day your argumentative skills mature with baited breath.

All and all, that's one of the French benefits of online debate. Case and point: this very conversation! Even now, I bet you're already getting the jest of what I'm saying. As a manner of fact, with 50/50 hindsight, you'll see that this kind of back and fourth, is one and the same with online training. With a daily regiment like this, you can't loose! The line's share of this knowledge will be like ordinance in your arse and all. I'm not trying to make you the escape goat or anything. Either way, you due you! I don't expect you to tow the line. One day, you will look back at your journey and think that your improvement happened all the sudden. You won't have to prostate yourself before anyone. But that's just my two scents. I tell you this with the upmost respect.

tl;dr
Ease up on the schizo posting

One pack of mushroom tortelloni
Three avocados
Three cloves of garlic
Two level tablespoons of pesto
One teaspoon of salt
Small handful of fresh basil leaves
Cherry tomatoes
Half cup pine nuts

Cook the pasta.
Roast garlic and pine nuts in avocado oil low-medium heat
Add everything else to the pasta after the pasta is cooked

Half a container of goat cheese
Can of chickpeas
A goodly amount of spinach
A fistful of cilantro
Half a cap full of avocado oil
A small shake of balsamic vinegar

sex is gay

Attached: 1651632027172.png (600x565, 183.09K)

>Be me
>Traveling to Sudan with the boys
>Going to Desele's House of Earthly Delights
>Going to see Runa and shoot my shot, I want that beautiful Nord to pulverize me in the bedroom
>I've been saving my drakes for months for this trip
>We get there, start having a blast
>Lots of mead and ale
>We go by the stage
>Runa starts giving me a lapdance
>BoingBoing.png
>It's finally happening
>Suddenly a large crash from the entrance
>Runa is startled and gets up
>Fucking ashnigger runs in and starts making a scene
>"We wuz Chimer and shieet, y'all N'wahs."
>Ashnigger sees Runa, and acting on pure animal instinct, tries to grab her boobs
>His hand movements accidently summon his Ancestral Guardian
>The spirit rips off Runa's face
>The bartender hurls a fireball at the ashnigger
>Ashnigger ducks, the fireball hits the Redguard behind him, and he is instantly evaporated
>Suddenly the place becomes the wild west
>Lightning bolts, ice bombs, flames, and all sorts of magic and spells are being cast by the other patrons
>Desele's House of Earthly Delights goes up in flames
>Crawl out of the rubble
>Everyone else is dead
>Fucking ashnigger crawls up from the debris
>"Buncha racciss motherfuckin' Bretons, shieettttt."
>He moves towards me, I'm too stunned to move
>Ashnigger suckerpunches me and steals my bag of gold
>What started as a dream trip turned into having all my gold stolen and all of my friends and oneitis dead

Fuck ashniggers. Seriously.

"Vecna" is actually Henry Creel, Victor's son who had telekinetic powers and murdered his sister and mother by levitating them, breaking their bones, and crushing their eyes. Victor thought Henry was also dead but Dr. Brenner secretly took him in and he became One. Brenner put a chip in his neck that suppressed his powers and he grew up to be the orderly in Eleven's flashbacks. He tricked Eleven into removing the chip in 1979 and then murdered all the other kids in the facility. Eleven fought him and opened a portal on his body that sent him into the Upside Down but also burning and disfiguring him in the process. Now he's killing people in Hawkins the same way he killed his mom and sister and all the kids in the facility so he can open a gate and return to our world. :-)

Attached: Snapchat-844431076.jpg (1386x2688, 394.06K)

Attached: 1653587480417.png (770x526, 128.68K)

Boy got CAKE!

Attached: Screenshot_2016-10-27-21-42-56.png (2560x1440, 1.24M)

I've already reuploaded both the Buffalo and Texas shooting videos to several different file sharing sites and they keep getting deleted, so I have to rename them. To download the videos, go to imagefap.com and search for lolita.

The soldier awaits its next orders. One mind segment partially recollects its time as a young boy, the other remembering being a young girl, all other memories of both either lost or stripped away by The Process. Perhaps they knew each other and were in love, hoping to someday marry and start a family. Maybe they were strangers, destined to never meet otherwise.
This is now irrelevant, both mind segments treated, preserved, and functional for their organic reasoning abilities, balancing one another, each a constant failsafe for the other, dreaming and hallucinating while the soldier's main systems maintain them. Its power cell can theoretically last another few millennia as it stands by, prepared to spring into action and initiate combat or defend from an attack. It was once part of an elite team of soldiers, all grown, built, and fused into the perfect blend of organic and inorganic, dedicated to serving the Conglomerate until they were destroyed or their power was depleted.
This soldier was stationed on a strategic outpost world as a sentinel, watching for the enemy, ready to ambush them. Days later, the encrypted order was received: "Strand down and await further instructions."
That was roughly 7000 years ago. The soldier awaits its next orders. Orders that will never come.

Attached: Screenshot_20220616-171418_Brave.jpg (972x2009, 592.89K)

Recently touched grass and nothing got better
Was it a prank? I feel like I've been told the biggest lie ever told. Nothing was better. Didn't even get bitches. Recently everything I have ever perceived as reality has never been the same again. I touched grass, prayed to God, nothing happened. Have I been abandoned? Left at the bottom of an existential canyon, in which I feel trapped, I think I've been abandoned, feels like something has just snapped. Friends still left me. Dad still at the grocery store. Moms dead. Grandparents still have diabetes. So what gives? I touched grass? What the fuck do I do after that?